Do you wear makeup at home ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I like to play with my make up. Because of an injury I can't work anymore so its one of my favorite things to do with my time.

Nope. My skin needs at least a day off!! but if i want to try something new, sunday is the perfect day!! haha

it depends, sometimes im bored and just put some on. Usually weekends are experiment days so i try new things.

I wear makeup everyday. I just feel so naked without it. Plus I wear minerals so I figure its also good for my skin.

i don't. the only time i do is when i have a stash of new stuff that needs to be tested out, then i'll do a whole complete face.

the only days i don't wear mu are the days i go to my sister in law's house to watch her boys. i wake up at the crack of dawn, brush my teeth, put on deoderant & fly out the house.

I only wear lip gloss at home. I'm extremely addicted to my lippies and I feel naked without it.

I mainly just wear concealer and mascara when I'm staying in, unless, like others, I've got new stuff or colours to play with!

I don't anymore--but I used to love to experiment with makeup on the very days I wasn't going out.

Nope, I don't!

Sometimes (once/twice a week tops) I'll try out newlooks though.

I'm not working right now, so all my days are spent at home

Never, unless I suddenly get the urge to try something new which I wouldn't risk on a workday. But this happens rarely ...

Back