Does anyone use BB Cream?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a missha one years ago. Sadly I dont remember if i liked it or not but i do want to try it again.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Isabel - the Asian ones do come in basically one range of shades with few variations in coloring. The Asian ones typically do not work on Caucasian skin or African-American. 

awww that's too bad! I just talked my hubby into letting me buy some too! There goes both my races right there! LMAO! 

You can still try a BB cream, no matter what skin tone you are. I usually use Missha but I'm trying out a few sample my aunt sent me from etude and some other korean cosmetic shop. I use a small amount of bb cream and blend it into my foundation or tinted moisturizer. I am 1/4 korean and primarily african-american. I also use korean "whitening" mask, they dont actually whiten your skin its more of a brighten effect. Try new things.

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awww that's too bad! I just talked my hubby into letting me buy some too! There goes both my races right there! LMAO! 

the one I have from skin79 has more ashy undertones than yellow, so it might work for you. they're supposed to oxidize to help match your skin tone, but I don't really know how well that works. I think zadidoll mentioned in another thread that you could mix it with some of your liquid foundation to help match your skin tone better. because it's not that much lighter than my skin tone, I just mix it with some lotion so it's more sheer and moisturizing.

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really want to try it. I'm just stuck at a cross road b/c I want an all in one product that really controls shines. Ive been reading reviews and you either get a poor performing product or one tha tmakes you really oily. I'm already oily enough! I'm a point where I dont wanna pile 4 layers of stuff on my face to achieve the look I am going for.

Isabel, if you have a local Sephora go ask for some of the Too Faced BB cream and Smashbox ones.

Back