Does it bother you if you suspect you bought an item that has been returned?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah..I wouldn't want a returned item but i do the same thing Celly does...get a product in the middle or back.
smile.gif

If there's one thing that I cannot stand, it's used makeup. The main reason I avoid most drugstore makeup is the fact that people do tamper with the product (especially lip and eye products), and boy is it disgusting! Some of the drugstore companies are catching on though, and they're making a majority of their products more tamper-proof.

There's less chance of buying used makeup at department stores, but it never really hurts to check. I know I do this before even purchasing, because I don't want to buy something that's been contaminated.

Like Celly Cell (and others), whenever I go poking around places like a CCO I will go for the products around the center. I also take them out of the box, and I inspect them closely before purchasing them.

I absolutely hate the idea of buying a returned product. I suppose I'd make an exception somewhere (never on makeup, though!) but I can't think of any right now.

Oh yes! It'll bother me. I also do the "take from middle" thing too. My mom incinerated that behavior into my mind lol.

Call me crazy, but I tend to open it and check it if it's been used, and I pick a back one, not the first one in the front. And yes, I have bought one and suspected it had been used before. I don't return stuff that much, but it is frustrating if it happens to you.

Back