Does Your Star Sign Reflect Your Personality?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sagittarius

Optimistic and freedom-loving

Jovial and good-humored

Honest and straightforward

Intellectual and philosophical

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless

Irresponsible and superficial

Tactless and restless

* LIKES Traveling

* getting to the heart of the matter

* Freedom

* Laws and meanings

* the general 'feel' of things

* DISLIKES Off the wall theories

* being tied down domestically

* Being constrained

* cooling your heels

* bothered with details

Oh boy! I can't say that I believe them because this one is completely false. For me anyway.

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha! Thanks
tongue.gif

I'm an october scorpio too. Interesting, I didn't know that october scorpio's have traits of scorpio and leo!

Yeah, most people born around the cusp has tendancies from both signs; my birthday is the 26th, so I'm pretty close to the Libra Scorpio cusp.

Capricorn Strength Keywords:

responsible

patient

ambitious

resourceful

loyal

Capricorn Weakness Keywords:

dictatorial

inhibited

conceited

distrusting

unimaginative

Oh yeah, it is really like me. Even the conceited part - i can be a bit conceited , when talking about the things i know WELL . Yeah, if i don't think i'm good , who will? LOL. And dictatorial only sometimes, LOL

I'm not very disciplinated, though. Only when i really want something

And look how cute that is: BF is a Virgo, and i'm a Capricorn. Read both descriptions:

What it's like to date a Virgo Man:

The Virgo man has a cool exterior with a sensitive interior. He has tremendous respect for a woman and will treat her like and equal. He likes woman who stir his emotions because he is reluctant to express his own emotions, which he tries and this often causes conflict not just inside himself, but it spills out into the relationship. This man takes patience and understanding. He will not get extremely close so do not try to enter his psyche and become closely entangled, this will make him feel threatened. He needs a classy woman who is not impulsive or unconventional. He leads a predictable life and a predictable woman will make him feel safe. He is perfect for the down to earth, conventional woman. He won't be romantic and sweep you off your feet, but he will be by your side and be very loyal. This man's sensuality comes out with time. For the woman who wants a stable, solid relationship with a visible, smooth sailing future is perfect for the Virgo man.

What it's Like to Date a Capricorn Woman:

Deep inside, she is romantic and loving but it takes the right man to expose this. On the outside, she may seem like she does not care much for love. The Capricorn woman is perfect for the man who likes a challenge. It will take time to get closer to her, never make her rush into a relationship. Be patient because she is. Capricorn woman is very classy, upscale woman. You have to woo her and court her like a lady. Shower her with nice gifts (but not too expensive, she is a very conservative spender and expects you to be also). She will dominate and control the relationship but in her intriguing subtle way, let her take the lead, she won't steer you wrong! She will lead the relationship in the right direction because she is smart and practical. She will offer you a long lasting, real, loyal relationship with all the right ingredients for happiness.

See, we were really made for each other, LOL. I'm really boring
smile.gif

im cancer so mine says

strength keywords:

loyalty

dependable

adaptable

responsive

weakness keywords:

moody

clingy

self-pitying

self absorbed ( honestly i have just accepted this)

I've been told I'm fiery and hot-blooded my whole life, and those are major traits of an Aries.
smile.gif

So I was born on a cusp, October 23. Sometimes it says I am Libra and sometimes Scorpio. I think I have traits of both. And it kind of explains why I can be such a chameleon.

Pisces Strength Keywords:

- Compassionate

- Adaptable

- Accepting

- Devoted

- Imaginative

Pisces Weakness Keywords:

- Oversensitive

- Indecisive

- Self-pitying

- Lazy

- Escapist

Some of those things describe me pretty accurately. The only ones that I don't think decribe me are; lazy, and self-pitying. I'm a very vigorous persone, and I don't ever feel sorry for myself.

Originally Posted by kdmakeuparts /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I was born on a cusp, October 23. Sometimes it says I am Libra and sometimes Scorpio. I think I have traits of both. And it kind of explains why I can be such a chameleon. Exactly!

Zodiac Signs - Cancer

Cancer Astrology June 21 - July 22

Cancer Strength Keywords:

- Loyalty

- Dependable

- Caring

- Adaptable

- Responsive

Cancer Weakness Keywords:

- Moody

- Clingy

- Self-pitying

- Oversensitive

- Self-absorbed

Well I would agree with most of those, except I don't think I'm particularly self-absorbed - no more than any other star sign!

One that is not on there is home loving. I can be a bit of a hermit sometimes I have to say, lol.

ETA - I'm also born on the cusp - 12 noon on the changeover day! I also think I have qualities of both. Talkative and funny on the outside (gemini), sensitive and moody on the inside (cancer)

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pisces
Pisces Strength Keywords:

- Compassionate

- Adaptable

- Accepting

- Devoted

- Imaginative

Pisces Weakness Keywords:

- Oversensitive

- Indecisive

- Self-pitying

- Lazy

- Escapist

Yes, I seriously reflect mine to a T. I can't relate to most of the signs at all. Haha. I think what cracks me up is the weakness keywords. I've always read Pisces where the creative, day dreamers = me.
biggrin.gif
I spend my days in La-La-Land, I kid you not...

lol ! pisces is my ascendant, and i have that trait too. like if you don't hear me speak, i'm off to Alpha Centauri (even when i am speaking if the people around me are particularly annoying
eusa_whistle.gif
).

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, most people born around the cusp has tendancies from both signs; my birthday is the 26th, so I'm pretty close to the Libra Scorpio cusp. I'm the 28th so I'm close too.
So the Leo one's are:

Leo Strength Keywords:

- Confident

- Ambitious

- Generous

- Loyal

- Encouraging

Leo Weakness Keywords:

- Pretentious

- Domineering

- Melodramatic

- Stubborn

- Vain

I seem to have most of the Scorpio positives and more Leo negatives than Scorpio negatives. From Leo I agree with Loyal, Domineering, Melodramatic and Stubborn. So I have the bad points of a Leo and the good points of a Scorpio.

Interesting. The fact I'm in between the two makes more sense because I have qualities of both.

Leo is actually July/ August- not October.

October is Libra/Scorpio.

So, in my own example, I have the suspicious, venomous, passionate nature of a Scorpio with the artsy, lazy, social nature of the Libra, lol!

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm the 28th so I'm close too.
So the Leo one's are:

Leo Strength Keywords:

- Confident

- Ambitious

- Generous

- Loyal

- Encouraging

Leo Weakness Keywords:

- Pretentious

- Domineering

- Melodramatic

- Stubborn

- Vain

I seem to have most of the Scorpio positives and more Leo negatives than Scorpio negatives. From Leo I agree with Loyal, Domineering, Melodramatic and Stubborn. So I have the bad points of a Leo and the good points of a Scorpio.

Interesting. The fact I'm in between the two makes more sense because I have qualities of both.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gemini Strength Keywords:
- Energetic

- Clever

- Imaginative

- Witty

- Adaptable

Gemini Weakness Keywords:

- Superficial

- Impulsive

- Restless

- Devious

- Indecisive

Gemini and Independence:

Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. They need to experience the world on their own. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being.

sounds like me

Woot woot!!! Me too!!

Capricorns have this sense of melancholy and necessity for structure and work because inside they feel they are unworthy and need to continuously prove their worth. Once they realize that all they need is self-love, door will open and they will see the world in a new light, one that allows for pleasure and guilt-free fun. Capricorns most important need is security, financial and material security. This is the driving force behind their ambitious character and all other personality traits of desire to succeed. They are very concerned with their public standing and their prestige. Capricorns are loners but they also need to feel appreciated, but they are excellent at hiding this truth. Capricorns are very self contained and they have many faces they present to the world, they are known as aloof and indifferent but this is them concealing themselves from the world.

Yep. Sounds about right to me.

Taurus

Taurus Strength Keywords:

- Dependable

- Persistent

- Loyal

- Patient

- Generous

Taurus Weakness Keywords:

- Stubborn

- Laziness

- Possessive

- Materialistic

- Self-indulging

Taurus and Independence:

Taurus is not the one who ventures out into the unknown and leads the way, Taurus is the one that will follow the leader and strengthen and build upon the discovered, in other words they are the one that will "dot the I's and cross the T's". This perseverance is given to them by their stubborn streak. Taurus stubborn streak is what gives their independence. They like to do things their way. They are perfectly fine on being alone, this way things get done they way they want them to be done. Taurus is not a follower, but they are not the brave one either. Taurus is perfectly independent. With their perseverance, they get things done and can do quite well for themselves.

Taurus Temperament:

Taurus are deeply sensitive, the slightest comment or negative remark will be taken personally and they can easily get offended or hurt. Their stubborn streak results in laziness. They can be very lazy when someone gives them orders or wants them to do something they do not want to do. They are not lazy when it comes to themselves.

Taurus Deep Inside:

Taurus are not fond of change. In fact, is change is imminent, they get very nervous and worried. They do not like anything new because anything new is unknown and Taurus fears the unknown. Taurus needs order in their lives and when they do not have order, they get very anxious. Taurus will cut themselves off from the unfamiliar in order to avoid the feelings of insecurity that arise when new experiences and situations are present. Taurus do not express their feelings openly and their inner self is contained and secretive. Many people do not know how sensitive Taurus really is, they hide it well. As a result, they are often emotionally hurt when the wrong things are said, they take things too personally sometimes. Taurus avoids talking about their emotions and many people never really know how they feel.

Taurus in a Nutshell:

Taurus is the one who has immense perseverance, even when others have given up, the Taurus rages on. Solid and persistent, just like the bull, which is Taurus' well suited symbol. Taurus's have a well known reputation for being stubborn, which is not necessarily a bad thing. The stubborn streak can cause Taurus to butt heads and conflict with other strong character types. Taurus are not fond of change. They like the familiar and routine comfort of life. Taurus is easy going and not one to pick a fight but should some poor souls attempt to provoke Taurus, the wrath will be known, for they have a temper underneath the calm surface.

I would say all of the above is true in regards to myself except I'm not materialistic.

i'm a libra and i consider myself to be a typical one. i am pretty partial but at the same time i'm very indecisive.

Aside from the conceited and unimaginative part, I'd say it's dead on. I'm only distrusting because of scenarios in my life which have caused me to tread lightly with people. I wouldn't say I'm dictatorial, but I could be... And I'm not ALWAYS inhibited...

Quote:
Capricorn Strength Keywords:responsible

patient

ambitious

resourceful

loyal

Capricorn Weakness Keywords:

dictatorial

inhibited

conceited

distrusting

unimaginative