Does Your Star Sign Reflect Your Personality?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Taurus and only bits and pieces apply to me. For instance, Taurus does not lead the way. Right! I say lead, follow,or get the hell out of the way.

Aquarius strength keywords :

witty

clever

humanitarian

inventive

original

Aquarius weakness keywords :

stubborn

unemotional

sarcastic

rebellious

aloof

I don't really believe in this stuff, but yeah, I have to say this describes me pretty well.

Originally Posted by 4getmeNot /img/forum/go_quote.gif gemini here.
mine describes me very well.

Me too
laughing.gif
I agree

I'm a Cancer, and the traits are pretty on point, except that I'm not moody. I truly hit it off with Virgo and Taurus men..and they are rightly listed as my compatible partners. I have been heavily into astrology since childhood...

Hm, I don't believe in astrology or anything like that. I have heard (but can't find online evidence at the moment) that your sign is meant to be when you were conceived, not when you were born. I've heard both really. I can't find the site I saw that on. Not that it makes one jot of difference anyway. I don't know.

well also...look up your moon sign. ive looked a lot into this...im a capricorn....yes everythin they say is prettyy right on but in my moon sign on a scorpio and i accosiate wit that as well. like its crazzy... sun signs are waht were all kno as our sign but theres a sign for your moon and all of the planets including pluto (which isnt a planet anymore?? juss a big meteor?? or sumthin...anywayz) the moon sign is more of the personal side of you...more of waht the ppl dont actuallyy see..its more yourself and emotions....sooo mebbe you dont think your a scorpio bc you lean more towards your moon sign. anywayz look into it. its really interesting actuallyy....

ALTHOUGH...i dunno if id say i believe it or wahtever but it seems prettyy accurate..

Positive traits of Taurus people are:

*disciplined / methodical

*conservative

*traditional

*hard-working

*good sense of humor

*great work ethic

*artistic

*loving / affectionate

*musical

*romantic

*sensual

*sexual

*strong

*steady

*steadfast

*organized

*prudent / cautious / careful

*trustworthy

*calm

*tenacious

*stable

*patient

*loyal / faithful

*resourceful

*easygoing

*dependable

*honest

*determined

*practical

Negative traits are:

*Stubborn / opinionated

*Controlling

*Slow to anger, but can become furiously mad

*Getting stuck in ruts

*Resentful

*Possessive

*overindulgent

*Jealous

*Overly self-conscious

Attributes

Ideal Careers Banking, modeling, music, almost any form of bureaucracy, engineering, auctioneering, artist, managers, singers, chef and acting.

Likes Stability • being attracted • natural things • time to ponder • comfort and pleasure

Dislikes Disruption • being pushed too hard • synthetic things • being rushed

Physical traits

Many astrologers believe that each of the zodiac signs has identifiable physical traits. Physically, individuals born under the sign of Taurus will tend to have a full, square or long face, small ears, a fairly large, rounded and dimpled chin, sometimes prominent foreheads, a short or pointy and turned-up nose, large and expressive eyes, glowing, opaque and light skin, full and well-shaped lips, small and even teeth, and thick, often curly hair. They are thought by some to usually be above average height and the women often possess a voluptuous figure, a swan neck and Grecian nose.

Everytime i read about my starsign i'm amazed at how accurate it always is!!!!!!

OK so nobody likes to see there faults in black and white but i agree with everything because the ARE my primal instincts, i am jealous, stubborn and self conscious etc but i am able to control how i react to my feelings so it's all good
smile.gif

Even the physical traits are very close!!!!

I DOhave a full, slightly square face, smallish ears, rounded chin, high forehead, pointy upturned nose (which reminds me of a sharks snout :/), "large and expressive eyes"........ check!!!!

Usually good skin, fullish lips, teeth - naturally fairly even, naturally thick, wavy hair prone to kinks and a fairly volumptuous figure - i'm a size 14 (american size 10) with 36 F bust so i'm certainly not lacking a curve or two lol

It amazes me how many people feel a strong connection with how they are portrayed by their starsign!!!!

I am a Taurean through and through, all the good with the bad!!!!!!!

Aries Strength Keywords:

- Independent

- Generous

- Optimistic

- Enthusiastic

- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:

- Moody

- Short tempered

- Self-involved

- Impulsive

- Impatient

(o_0 thats me..!)

i do not believe in zodiac "forecasts" (<--dont know if its the right term,i speak greek,lol) but as regards character features i think stars signs show a lot...

Back