Eagles farewell tour

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but am I the only Eagles fan on the board? I'm watching their farewell tour on tv and I'm totally enjoying it - THEY'RE GREAT!!! (this post is gonna age me, isnt it?)

Reaction score
alright, so it seems once again I'm alone in this. That's ok folks!!!
This concert is awesome!!! They just finished Hotel California!! These guys are still amazing after all these years!!!!!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but am I the only Eagles fan on the board? I'm watching their farewell tour on tv and I'm totally enjoying it - THEY'RE GREAT!!! (this post is gonna age me, isnt it?)

Reaction score
You are not the only one! I watched it and I think they are better now than ever! Joe Walsh freaks me out though! He makes some VERY strange faces when he is playing.

Reaction score
He sure does, LOL!!! I'm so glad you watched. It seems I'm the only Alias fan, the only Eagles fan..... Do I have any common tastes?
Anyway, I totally loved that concert. I have their greatest hits CD and its in the CD player now cuz I needed to hear just a bit more when the concert was done!!!
I'm so glad you posted!!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe You are not the only one! I watched it and I think they are better now than ever! Joe Walsh freaks me out though! He makes some VERY strange faces when he is playing.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but am I the only Eagles fan on the board? I'm watching their farewell tour on tv and I'm totally enjoying it - THEY'RE GREAT!!! (this post is gonna age me, isnt it?)

what channel is it on?

Reaction score
You've still got time to catch it on the West coast. You're a fan, Tony?
It was on at 8:00 East coast.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WAS? awwwwww ok, cool

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

You've still got time to catch it on the West coast. You're a fan, Tony?
It was on at 8:00 East coast.

OH yeah, maybe huh! Yep I do like them.

Reaction score
LOL!! I figured most of the ladies here would not know much about that group.

Originally Posted by Marisol The only song I know is Hotel California.

Jen

Reaction score
Tracy, I'm right here with ya girl!!! I LOVE the Eagles!:icon_love I watched it last night and loved every second. Their music is just flat out awesome!

Latest posts