Earthquake in Indonesia

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
It makes you wonder if Mother Nature is mad at us with all the stuff that is going on. I just hope that this natural disaster isn't as devastating as others.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mariposa It makes you wonder if Mother Nature is mad at us with all the stuff that is going on. I just hope that this natural disaster isn't as devastating as others. Yeah, really!

Reaction score
I agree.

Originally Posted by Mariposa It makes you wonder if Mother Nature is mad at us with all the stuff that is going on. I just hope that this natural disaster isn't as devastating as others.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mariposa It makes you wonder if Mother Nature is mad at us with all the stuff that is going on. I just hope that this natural disaster isn't as devastating as others. i totally agree. it's very scary, actually.
i feel so badly for the people going through all of this. i hope nothing tragic happens again.

is it just me or do you think ALL of these natural disasters mean something? tsunamis, the horrible rains in CA, the hurricanes in FL, etc.

Jen

Reaction score
It is very sad. We are going to have 50 mph gusting winds today but don't feel I can complain when I think of Indonesia's problems.

Reaction score
My prayers go out to all involved in the earthquake..

Latest posts