EDM New Synthetic Premium Flat Top Brush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by goddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey is there an option for shipping when checking out? When I tried checking out, I couldnt add shipping. So is shipping included for any order? no, you gotta add shipping. s/h is not included in the price

Awesome! I ordered the Kabuki with my sample kit and I was wondering what it would be like. Thank you for the review!

I can't wait to see their other new brushes!

ok i have 2 qS.

how does this flat top compare in size, softness, and density to:

1. Lumiere new synthetic flat top

2. FF's big synthetic flat top

does anyone own all three of these brushes?

I need a big flat top - the two i own atm are the small synthetic lumiere flat top, and CS's natural hair flat top - which is good, but slightly scratchy, as it's natural hair, not synthetic.

TIA!

Wow, these brushes are getting good reviews everywhere I look, I just wish my order could hurry up & arrive ...I ordered both brushes :)

I love the Forever Female flat-tops - have two of them. I didn't think I'd like synths, but I really like these ones.

Can't comment on EDM, as the only brushes I got from them were long ago - a couple of very badly made goats hair baby kabukis which start falling apart if you so much as look at them. But can't complain for $4. I think they've probably upgraded their brush quality since then.

Originally Posted by coocoo4coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif Both of the Everydayminerals New Synthetic Long Handled Kabuki and the New Synthetic Flat Top brushes are EXCELLENT. They each have about about 4 inch long wooden handle and are both very dense brushes. To tell you the truth, the Kabuki is such a "chubby" brush packed with synthtic hair that it does just as good a job applying the minerals as the synthetic flat top! I'm so glad that I got both brushes! In fact, I had bought the Kabuki with the intention of applying a light dusting of finishing powder but find that it gives me such terrific coverage that I can use it to apply my foundation as well. I'll use a more "fluffy" loose kabuki that I have - or one of my fluffy face powder brushes to apply the finishing veil.
The synthitic flat top is as good (or even better) than some of the higher priced flat tops which I already own. It's also a very dense brush, packed with the softest synthetic hairs which feels like lush velour on your face when you apply the minerals! And the best part is that NOT ONE HAIR has shed from either of them, but then that's what they state on their website. I can't say enough good things about these brushes! I'm in love!

Actually, you can add them to the custom kits - and it ends up being even cheaper than the $10.00 per brush - I don't think that there's an extra charge for which brush you choose so you can incorporate the brushes into the kits and really save big.

There's a new code too - it's:

7oukyM

When you use that code at checkout you'll receive 7% off your purchase - and if your purchase comes to $32.00 total (after discount and before shipping) you'll receive 2 eyeshadows and an eyebrow brush FREE. Great deal

CooCoo

funny, I just received my long handle kabuki a few days ago and it DOES shed, not a whole lot though, however, i have to say, it's SUPER softand I really want to try their flat top too since the description said that it won't shed but I'm just wondering which one would give more coverage because I think the long handle kabuki is pretty dense already.

i too got a lumiere set, but i have one kabuki from EDM from before, and it's awesome
smile.gif

i just couldn't resist the last coupon they had, along with the new brushes. after reading these reviews i am positive it was not a mistake, i'll probably end up making another order for my sister and mom
biggrin.gif

EDM rules, they have the perfect balance of price, outstanding quality and lovely customer service
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nenya /img/forum/go_quote.gif i too got a lumiere set, but i have one kabuki from EDM from before, and it's awesome
smile.gif
i just couldn't resist the last coupon they had, along with the new brushes. after reading these reviews i am positive it was not a mistake, i'll probably end up making another order for my sister and mom
biggrin.gif

EDM rules, they have the perfect balance of price, outstanding quality and lovely customer service
smile.gif

So true. They were the second mmu I tried and I'm still in love with it. I do use some of the other "pricier" brands too - but theirs work just as well for me. These brushes are outstanding too. I can't say enough about them. I also love their huge variety of blush shades - I've never had so many options of blushing in my life! DVR Saturday - Photo Album - Cookie Sheet are among the newest I've tried and I'm in love with them.
If anyone has hesitations trying out the new synthetic brushes - don't. Mine didn't shed even one hair just like they claimed. Maybe I'm just fortunate? I don't know, but even if by some fluke it did shed a few hairs, the brushes are so full it wouldn't make any difference. It's when they keep coming off that it becomes more than annoying. And yes, I too get as great a coverage from the synthetic long handled kabuki as I do with their synthetic flat top. Whichever one I reach for works well.

CooCoo
sheep.gif

I got my flat topped brush last Friday and i love it. I've just ordered the long handled kabuki to

I am sooo lucky to have both the new flat top and the LHK , i love these babies....

I have both the LHK and the Flat Top and I love it so much! No shedding, amazingly soft, and gives the best coverage I've ever had with mmu. Love it!

That's a great price, I need some new brushes so I'm going to check these out, thanks for posting.

i ordered the kabuki and the flat top. I didn't like the flat top for foundation. I prefered the kabuki for that. I actually really liked that flat top for blush.

my orders just arrived yesterday (fast shipping) and i got both the brushes. i soo love them both. i also love the freebies they included: the dual fiber brush and mistletoe and tinseltown e/s.

I ordered both the new kabuki & flat top, but so far I haven't seen much difference between the two.

Thanks all, especially coocoo4coco for ur reviews. i've placed an order of $48 kit which includes the 2 brushes you guyz mention above. Can't wait to hold it.

How about the others? Eye shadow and concealer brushes?

EDM is really a good bargain. Besides 10% discount, you get some extra brushes and eye shadows with order over $30.

good waiting mood...

I ordered a 32$ kit which include the long handed kabuki brushes and the flat top brush.I read too many positive cmts about it recently,can't wait anymore :X

Latest posts

Back