EDM New Synthetic Premium Flat Top Brush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lienny /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone try the LUMIERE flat top and the long handle kabuki? I heard lots of good reviews about them and wondering if anyone here tried BOTH EDM and LUMIERE ones to give a comparison yes i have both. i think that both brushes are about the same in density, however i think EDM is a touch softer and better made.

I agree with Laurreenn, I have both and I find myself preferring the EM one. But my friend when offered a choice of both chose the Lumiere one, she loves it.

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes i have both. i think that both brushes are about the same in density, however i think EDM is a touch softer and better made. thanks! I guess I will have to try both to compare myself because people give mixed reviews about the softness of these 2

EDM flat top brush is fabulous! It's superb soft! And it works perfect! The best thing is you can include it into the kit, and can buy as many as you want!!

I use the EDM long handled kabuki as much as the flat top. I like them both equally. The LHK is good for primer powder or finishing powders. The FT is good for foundation.

Once their site gets their act together, I'm gonna get another set of brushes as a back up.

Awesome! I'm definitely going to have to try the EDM brush... You guys are great.
smile.gif

I also wanted to add that when I washed it (used mild shampoo and cool water) it came out just as soft as when it was brand new. It dried incredibly quickly (by the evening it was completely dry - and it didn't lose 1 hair!!!!!! I use this brush every single day. I get a fantastic application with it, and it'll probably last forever. I'm lovin it!

Anyone who hasn't tried this one, you won't be dissappointed if you do!
rockwoot.gif

CooCoo

Latest posts

Back