EDM New Synthetic Premium Flat Top Brush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ShizzNizzLe /img/forum/go_quote.gif Laurie !! I love it to the extend like I wanna marry it...
yess.gif

you wouldn't regret it
biggrin.gif
one of my best investment on brush
laughing.gif

Girl, you're crazy! LOL
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by laurie_lu /img/forum/go_quote.gif Girl, you're crazy! LOL
laughing.gif
rockwoot.gif
Let's say I'm crazy about the Flat Top brush *w00t w00t*

hurray !!! thanx for your help hehehe

It's soooo soft, and not matter how many times you wash it, it won't turn scratchy
smile.gif
I just wish it had a bigger/fuller head.

Originally Posted by pinkminnow /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just wish it had a bigger/fuller head. You could buy three of them and tie them together with a rubberband.

Originally Posted by ShizzNizzLe /img/forum/go_quote.gif Laurie !! I love it to the extend like I wanna marry it...
yess.gif

you wouldn't regret it
biggrin.gif
one of my best investment on brush
laughing.gif

I hope so! I ordered some samples and mint concealer while I was at it.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ag10v /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's awesome! I can't wait to place my order friday! They're having a 10% sale too ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> check their specials on the site
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by ShizzNizzLe /img/forum/go_quote.gif They're having a 10% sale too ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> check their specials on the site
rockwoot.gif
I thought it was just 5%. But 10 is definitely better, and if that's the case, I'm placing my order RIGHT NOW
biggrin.gif

OMG I just got in the flat top brush and kabooki brush and they are AMAZING! My sister had a bunch of friends and as soon as they saw them and felt how soft they are they asked me to place an order for them so they could get some brushes too.

Originally Posted by iyapanlilio /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought it was just 5%. But 10 is definitely better, and if that's the case, I'm placing my order RIGHT NOW
biggrin.gif
This morning when I checked I clearly remember it was 5%....but now it became 10%
kopfkratz.gif

Maybe I was still drowsy or somethin hahah, but whatever the case...THAT'S A GREAT NEWS !!!

Originally Posted by ShizzNizzLe /img/forum/go_quote.gif This morning when I checked I clearly remember it was 5%....but now it became 10%
kopfkratz.gif

Maybe I was still drowsy or somethin hahah, but whatever the case...THAT'S A GREAT NEWS !!!

Totally agree! I'm so not going to be one to do that thingy with the gift horse
rotfl.gif
I can't even remember my proverbs and whatnot! *excited*

I am bummed! I missed the 10% off coupon by one day, and I emailed them and they won't adjust the price.

BUT, my brush did arrive today. Talk about fast! I can't wait to try it out tomorrow.
biggrin.gif

OMG this brush is fantastic!! It is so soft. I found myself spending lots of time buffing.
biggrin.gif
I can't thank you all enough for talking me into this. Definitely not regretting this impulse buy!

Well, i got my kit yesterday and I have never felt such a soft brush!! I went ahead and got the flat top and regular long handled kabuki. I am IN LOVE!!

Thanks everyone for recommending this brush!! Its so soft and velvetly and it makes everything go on evenly. I use it to first stipple the foundation on and then buff it.

I'm sure this is the euphoria liquid foundation lovers feel when they purchase macs 187!

I just purchase a long handle kabuki & the flat-top brushes. I cannot believe how incredibly soft they are. And my foundation goes on 100% better.

Anyone try the LUMIERE flat top and the long handle kabuki? I heard lots of good reviews about them and wondering if anyone here tried BOTH EDM and LUMIERE ones to give a comparison

I have both long-handled kabukis. Lumiere's is a bit softer and much denser than EDM's, so it depends what you want to use them for. EDM's being less dense means it moves more easily and covers larger areas of your face more lightly, so I use it for finishing powder. Lumiere's would be better for buffing in smaller areas at a time. Hope that helps some.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by applesaucery /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have both long-handled kabukis. Lumiere's is a bit softer and much denser than EDM's, so it depends what you want to use them for. EDM's being less dense means it moves more easily and covers larger areas of your face more lightly, so I use it for finishing powder. Lumiere's would be better for buffing in smaller areas at a time. Hope that helps some.
smile.gif
that defenitely helped! I got the EDM long handle kabuki and thought that was the softest, now I've got to buy the Lumiere one. Thanks!

I have the EDM FT and LHK. I have to say the FT is really hard to spread thicker foundations (like cory). I much prefer the LHK for this. i might try the FT with kt minerals since it is a much lighter formulation.

Latest posts

Back