EDM New Synthetic Premium Flat Top Brush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a large order of EDM makeup and a brush and it still came under $5 shipping. I chose USPS and got my stuff in 3 days.

Seriously you won't find a softer brush.

I'm starting to get really excited about trying out these new brushes! I don't know if I'll be able to wait

Thanks ladies for the shipping info...good to know it is reasonable!! So many people have so many good things to say about the brushes, I will have to order them. Maybe with some samples too!

This is the BEST flat top I have so far! No shedding and it does not feel scratchy. I'm sure where they get the brushes from is a well-kept secret!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by laurie_lu /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had a large order of EDM makeup and a brush and it still came under $5 shipping. I chose USPS and got my stuff in 3 days.
Seriously you won't find a softer brush.

You suggested this brush to me a while ago, and now the new flat top is ON THE WAY to its new home
yess.gif
mwahahahahahaha
Thank you, i can't wait !!!

Originally Posted by lienny /img/forum/go_quote.gif so from your experience, the flat top is softer than the Italian badger buffer? I just want to make sure before I decide which one to buy sorry haven't check on this thread for ages. yes the EDM flat top brush is like 10x softer, highly recommended!
smile.gif

I just got mine in the mail the other day, and it is just as soft as everyone says! I don't think I've felt a brush softer than this! Love it!

yea i've had it for a little now and the awesomeness of the brush still hasn't worn off!

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif sorry haven't check on this thread for ages. yes the EDM flat top brush is like 10x softer, highly recommended!
smile.gif
great! so now I don't have to waste money on another brush. It's just that I've heard so many great reviews on the italian badger that I don't want to miss out if it's better than the EMD brush. Thank youOne more thing though, I forgot to ask you about their densities, are they equally dense?

Originally Posted by lienny /img/forum/go_quote.gif great! so now I don't have to waste money on another brush. It's just that I've heard so many great reviews on the italian badger that I don't want to miss out if it's better than the EMD brush. Thank youOne more thing though, I forgot to ask you about their densities, are they equally dense?

yeah the EDM flat top is very dense even though the bristles is unbelievably soft. with the EDM flat top I only need 2 layers to get the full coverage, and i normally use their semi-matte formula. with intensive i only need 1 layer.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah the EDM flat top is very dense even though the bristles is unbelievably soft. with the EDM flat top I only need 2 layers to get the full coverage, and i normally use their semi-matte formula. with intensive i only need 1 layer.
smile.gif
I meant how dense it it compared to the badger one

Ordered this brush with my 2nd sample kit cuz all the good reviews here and I LOVE IT! It's super soft! Definitely recommend it!

Originally Posted by laurie_lu /img/forum/go_quote.gif Let us know what you think of it. Laurie !! I love it to the extend like I wanna marry it...
yess.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I caved in to the excitement and ordered one today. Can't wait!
tongue.gif
you wouldn't regret it
biggrin.gif
one of my best investment on brush
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back