ELF Rant (just a little one)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you ladies with the stores that sell elf are so lucky!  The only store that sells it by me in ROSS and only have like 10 a couple sets and they were all gross and broken :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't believe how many empty containers they send out....  That's just ridiculous!

Originally Posted by xNadia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OH MY GOODNESS! I just received my E.L.F order yesterday and I ordered the minerals eyeshadow primer that i've needed for a while now, and a few other things. The other things were fine, but when I opened the primer it was completely clean too W T F !? I called customer service and left a voicemail..haven't heard from them yet. I am pissed..lol Like how can this happen? I'm shocked i'm not the only one.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)) E.L.F F.A.I.L !!!!
WOW!  All I can say is just WWWWWOOOOOWWWW!  What kind of quality control do they have going on over there?  I can understand some products being damaged in transit, but to send out numerous non-filled products?  They really need to fix that! 

Originally Posted by CHaNGiNGFaCESx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

but believe it or not the Dollar Tree actually has been having some decent items like L'Oreal lip glosses, the one that look like the Lancome Juicy Tubes... 

I bought those too several months ago.  I snagged up every single color they had (think there were 10) and just about passed out when I got home and see they are retailing for 8 bucks!  SCORE!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All you ladies with the stores that sell elf are so lucky!  The only store that sells it by me in ROSS and only have like 10 a couple sets and they were all gross and broken :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't believe how many empty containers they send out....  That's just ridiculous!

You can locate a store near you on the ELF website.  I live in the desert and there are still locations by me.  Check it out 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so how do you like the real primer?

The primer is just ok.  I wasnt expecting it to be like my Laura Geller Spackle but honestly, it didn't even live up to my Hard Candy Sheer Envy.  I'll use it when I run out of my other stuff but Im not feeling this is a repurchase item in my book. 

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can locate a store near you on the ELF website.  I live in the desert and there are still locations by me.  Check it out 
wink.gif
I did, there aren't any that close to me and they don't have a good selection of items sadly

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW!  All I can say is just WWWWWOOOOOWWWW!  What kind of quality control do they have going on over there?  I can understand some products being damaged in transit, but to send out numerous non-filled products?  They really need to fix that! 
I agreeeeeeeee but you know what else is worse?? They haven't even contacted me back YET! I called and left a message immediately ...since it was after hours, THEN on this past Sunday, I sent them a email just to let them know again. It's now Thursday, and I haven't heard one thing back from them!!!!!!! wth!!!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Have you contacted customer support?

I just sent them an email through their website and I got an email back the next morning.  I say stay on it and tell them they should comp you more product for the hassle and time youve lost waiting for them to respond!

If you can't reach them via email or phone try Facebook but be polite otherwise they might ignore it.

Originally Posted by LadyDragonFire /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've (luckily) never had a beauty related manufacturer's defect, but I once bought a box of McCain Pizza Pockets, heated one of them in the oven, bit into it and realized there was nothing inside!! Everyone I tell this story to thinks it's hilarious but I was actually a little annoyed! Especially since those pizza pockets aren't even that cheap!

Edit: More on topic: I just remembered, I once bought a Dove antiperspirant that had a really awful sickening smell. It was supposed to be some kind of soft floral fragrance, but when I opened it I immediately realized something was wrong. The smell was kind of nauseating, and I won't describe it any more than that because it's kind of gross. Needless to say I threw it out really fast and bought a new antiperspirant (in a different scent.) I was afraid that maybe something had gone wrong with a batch of the product in that particular fragrance, so I decided to get a different one.

I bought a Red Baron pizza for my lunch one time, open up the package to see fuzzy blue all over it. EWWWWW! I checked the sell by date and it was nearly a year old, so not really Red Baron's fault more the guy who restocks and didn't remove old product.

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought a Red Baron pizza for my lunch one time, open up the package to see fuzzy blue all over it. EWWWWW! I checked the sell by date and it was nearly a year old, so not really Red Baron's fault more the guy who restocks and didn't remove old product.
sick.gif
icon_puke_r.gif
  YUCK just thinking about that.  

Back