Energy Drinks? yay or nay?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I personally love Monster Chaos. It's the only one I can drink witout gagging. It has a nice mellow taste and it really gives me a pump.

What are your favorites and do you use them ?

Reaction score
I LOVE the low-carb Monsters! Hadn't heard of Montster Chaos, though- will have to check it out.

Reaction score
NAY for energy drinks. First of all I don't like the taste of them and I never feel they really boost my energy level. They work vice versa for me. I just feel nauseous and shaky afterwards. I guess it's cause I never drink coffee either so it's too much caffeine for me...

Reaction score
Nay..... I gave up cafine and really don't need the sugars or calories... Crystal Light to do.. Lemon.. And Diet Dr Pepper cafine free... And water... Boreing...... Lol

Reaction score
Not a fan of it unless its TAB + Vodka ... then its yummy.

Reaction score
Oh I can't stand any of them! I really dislike the taste of high fructose corn syrup, which all sodas and energy drinks seem to have. I react badly to "diet" drinks because aspartame and similar fake sugars trigger migraines and anxiety. If I could find an energy drink with REAL sugar I'd be happy.

Reaction score
i have one a day but it does nothing for my energy i just like the taste

Reaction score
I used to love one from gnc that was a fruit punch flavor and then they made it "healthy" and replaced the sugar with splenda. I knew it within one sip. I used to like the mt dew one. Red bull is only good with vodka. One I tried at work, which I don't remember the name, had brominated vegatable oil. Can we say gross? I tipped it down the sink.

Reaction score
Those things have far too much caffine in them for me. Can't stand them.

Reaction score
I usually just have a Dr.Pepper or French Vanilla cappuccino if i need caffeine.. lol

The only energy drink i've ever tried is Red Bull.. and i got a free redbull from one of the sales reps who came into the store yesterday.. lol so i'll be trying that again this afternoon..

Reaction score
any of the ones ive ever tried i couldnt stand.

theyre way way way too thick and too sweet.

Reaction score
I used to be addicted to Rockstars....they made my teeth hurt though!

Now occasionally I will drink a Tab Energy or a Sugar-Free Red Bull.

Latest posts