Ex-‘Idol’ contestant claims Abdul affair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know what's going on. just saw him on howard and that they weren't dissing her or anything

Originally Posted by Liz i don't know what's going on. just saw him on howard and that they weren't dissing her or anything he didnt really diss her on the 20/20 thing either but you know she's gotta be pissed off lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 he didnt really diss her on the 20/20 thing either but you know she's gotta be pissed off lol yeah. cause he's gonna tell whatever he wants. but i'm sure she doesn't want to be known to f*** him.

Originally Posted by Liz yeah. cause he's gonna tell whatever he wants. but i'm sure she doesn't want to be known to f*** him. i hope not the kids kind of a loser, did you see his friends that were interviewed lol oh man lol now that was comedy

Originally Posted by Liz i didn't see that. his mom and dad were with him on howard you should have seen the hour long interview it was quite interesting

He is such a loser,I think he just wanted to sell records and his book,i guess any publicity is good publicity to him,even if it destroys someones rep,what an ass.
icon_evil.gif

Back