Eye Lashes

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
I was wondering what the average # of eye lashes you lose a day? You know how they say there's like 100 strands of hair that you lose. So I was wondering about eye lashes. I'm using Talika lipocils right now. And I'm paranoid about losing eye lashes. I'm trying to GROW lashes, not lose them

(not sure where this would go. so someone can move it to the right section if they need to)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz

I was wondering what the average # of eye lashes you lose a day? You know how they say there's like 100 strands of hair that you lose. So I was wondering about eye lashes. I'm using Talika lipocils right now. And I'm paranoid about losing eye lashes. I'm trying to GROW lashes, not lose them

(not sure where this would go. so someone can move it to the right section if they need to)

I dunno, but mine are WAYYYY long, always touching whatever sunglasses I wear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I dunno, but mine are WAYYYY long, always touching whatever sunglasses I wear don´t know why I can´t really feel sorry for you

Reaction score
not sure about that, but using good eyemakup remover helps

Reaction score
I think that's about right for me too, Charmaine. Then again I might lose more and don't realize it, but using a good eyemakeup remover definitely helps!!

Latest posts