Eye Shadow 88 Color Palette?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's nice ! thanks for the link !

i'm like Shaundra, i like to have every color just in case. however i wonder where i'd stock it lol.

Have any of you tried the 120 palette by Manly? I ordered one the other day. I'd post a link so you knew what i was talking about but i havent got enough posts yet. I should recieve my order this week sometime. I can't wait to try it out.

Originally Posted by kerasaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've also ordered three times from Coastal Scents and everything was fine! I don't know why they said they'd sue... maybe it was the way the customer expressed their complaint, who knows. I only have good experiences with them.
I wish they'll stock the palette again because I want it so badly!! So many beautiful colours for only 20 dollars. (I love buying with dollars, it makes everything a lot cheaper for me.
biggrin.gif
)

Nope it wasn't the way I expressed my complaint, it was because I posted a thread and ASKED people how I should deal with the problem. They got mad about that. Which still doesn't make sense to me.

Originally Posted by kcam125 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope it wasn't the way I expressed my complaint, it was because I posted a thread and ASKED people how I should deal with the problem. They got mad about that. Which still doesn't make sense to me. Regardless of what you did, threatening to sue is never good customer service. lol. Under any cir***stances.

Originally Posted by kcam125 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope it wasn't the way I expressed my complaint, it was because I posted a thread and ASKED people how I should deal with the problem. They got mad about that. Which still doesn't make sense to me. Oh, I get it. It sounds like they got scared of having their "good name" ruined. Still, it does not justify a threat of lawsuit under any cir***stances. I guess I understand people's hesitance a bit better now. Still, I'm thick-headed and disgustingly optimistic and I'll order from them again. Things are so cheap I won't even mind if something goes wrong once. LOL.

This is definitely going on my to buy list. This would be great for trying out the colors I've been hesitant to buy.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Regardless of what you did, threatening to sue is never good customer service. lol. Under any cir***stances. Oh I know, i've learned my lesson and I don't think i'll be shopping with them any time soon. BTW, I got my replacement palette yesterday. GOOD condition, speedy delivery..lol.

Originally Posted by kerasaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, I get it. It sounds like they got scared of having their "good name" ruined. Still, it does not justify a threat of lawsuit under any cir***stances. I guess I understand people's hesitance a bit better now. Still, I'm thick-headed and disgustingly optimistic and I'll order from them again. Things are so cheap I won't even mind if something goes wrong once. LOL. Yeah, that's probably what it was.

omg i know this thread is old but i just HAD to add that i bought this SAME product and mine had mold too! it was gross and fuzzy and on half of the colors. I just got mine yesterday night i havent called anyone yet but i will call amazon and find out where exactly it came from. and they can threaten me all they want they are the ones with the hazardous products and they are the ones that need to be sued! i am not putting this on my face!

Back