Eyelash Curler Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought Shu but i also returned it coz i'm not really satisfied with the results...it's like the same as any other curler.

The only thing about the Shu is it is supposed to be replaced every year, (because you get 2 pads that last for 6 mths. each). And the Shesido pads supposedly fit it, but they're difficult to find. At least for me! Do all pro curlers have to replaced?

I also recommend Shiseido's. Holds my curler beautifully. The Shu one didn't curl my lashes well, the shape pinched my eyes slightly.

I use a regular Revlon one and I often get that crimp look that I do not like.

I have heard incredible reviews and write ups for Mally's eyelash curler (qvc.com) because it has a very nice foam and is supposedly good to get all the lashes and not pinch the corners. This is the curler I will be purchasing soon.

Marilyn

Shu works for me
biggrin.gif

Thank you so much, everyone! Now I've finally got some brand names...I was totally clueless before. There's no better place than MUT for beauty aid and so much devotion!

I bought Revlon one but I've just used it once cuz it didnt show me the expected result, and it even worse than some other cheaper brand in the drugstore.

I'm using a japanese brand eyelash curler and I like it so much. And, may be I'll give MAC a try later since it's highly recommended.

I just bought from QVC *Mallys* eyelash curler...it has NO side bars... NO PINCHING... I think it was like 25bucks... but..well worth it. She suggests that you squeeze it like down your lashs three times.... and believe me..it works ..and never leaves a crimp. Having issues with loosing my eyelashes easily.... I'm VERY fussie now.... take a look at it!!!
laughing.gif

Back