Eyeshadow base

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
absolutely love MAC paint (not paint pot even though they do the job too) The paint pots are more for wearing as an eyeshadow and as a base but the MAC Paint i love!

EVERYBODy needs Urban Decay Primer Potion!!!!!
smile.gif

UDPP is your best bet but i like the paint pots because they dont crease on me and are great for making a color pop.

MAC paint works like a charm! I like Lumene's eyeshadow base too...works well for me and it's cheap!

Milan Gelle drops works amazing for me and its only $6 for 10ml
smile.gif
I use it as a primer and to line my eyes with my minerals.

I use UDPP and MAC Shadestick in shimmersand then I can put eyeshadow.

UDPP all the way!

my only complaint is that the packaging...its too small!

I'm gonna rave on udpp if you haven't gotten it already..and for any other gals out there.

UDPP is the BEST. My right eye is effed-up...whenever I yawn, the tears travel up the inner corner and ruins my makeup. With this underneath, it still take some off BUT it is 98% better than if I didn't have any on.

I haven't tried Lumene yet..but i'll have to find it, if it works anything like UDPP, i'm deffy switching to that in favor of the price..

Originally Posted by robingirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi ! Do any of you girls know which stores sell Dermablend? you can find dermablend in major department stores..i've gotten them from macy's and lord and taylor's

Back