Eyeshadow base

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like CCB's or shadesticks but always put a primer before those UDPP or one that my mom has cant remember the name...

is there any way to try out UDPP?

I've already tried a lot of e/s bases that people told me wear great and they absolutely didn´t work on my lids, they are VERY oily... any help?

I currently use L'Oreal De-Crease & it works great! I do notice a little creasing after about 8 hours, so I plan on trying out UDPP next time.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I second the UDPP! It's the best! However, I do know Lumene Eyeshadow Base is exactly like UDPP only it's $9.99 at CVS (as opposed to $15-$18 for UDPP). Hi,
Another good d/s e/s base is L'Oreal's "De-Crease".
icon14.gif
I believe the price is $7.99

I tried a new one: the eyeshadow base of H&M (yes the clothing company). Well on me it works even better than UDPP! impressive

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I second the UDPP! It's the best! However, I do know Lumene Eyeshadow Base is exactly like UDPP only it's $9.99 at CVS (as opposed to $15-$18 for UDPP). awesome! I'm going to have to go check this out today
smile.gif
Thanks for this post! I just ran out of UDPP a few days ago and the closest sephora is 4 hours away.

Back