FabFitFun VIP Fall 2014 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The socks make me the most depressed, I only do paddle board yoga and my gym routine is a strength and conditioning almost like cross fit, no real use for them. 

I would happily trade each apron for a couple more pairs of those socks.

The socks will probably be the easiest thing for people to trade for something else. Looks like a lot of us want all the socks we can get!

The Dermalogica sounds great, but I keep seeing it on sale everywhere, so I hope that's not a reflection of it's quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ladies, This is my first FFF box, and. I am very excited. When do they normally ship your first box? I read their FAQ's, and saw that they are shipping this week, and a lot of you got notification, but nothing here.
They ship in waves.  You might not get your notice this week but maybe next.  I think it depends on when you signed up but I'm not positive.  It could be geographical.

I would happily trade each apron for a couple more pairs of those socks.

The socks will probably be the easiest thing for people to trade for something else. Looks like a lot of us want all the socks we can get!

The Dermalogica sounds great, but I keep seeing it on sale everywhere, so I hope that's not a reflection of it's quality.
I totally want more socks!!  I hope there's different colors, too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In case you didn't know ..... I think the lip gloss has a mirror and light !?! It seems like a bit much for lip gloss, but cool packaging I guess. Maybe when winter takes the sun away I might need to use the light a time or two.

There is a youtube review of it if you wanna check it out.

I totally want more socks!!  I hope there's different colors, too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They have black/grey and grey/black versions on their site that I fell in love with and had to buy. But I'm quite certain that only the pink ones will be in the box, they even removed that option from their site (except in one combo pack) and apparently some of the proceeds go to breast cancer research, so it would make sense for them to just do those in the box. I still want to collect as many of the pink ones as I can though, haha.

If only it was a combo pack of those socks instead of the apron. There would be no stopping me then!

I got a shipping notice today,  its expected delivery date is Oct 3, my start of a 5 day stretch at work (12+ hr shifts)...I will see it after that. 

I just got my shipping notice, but my daughter just got hers in the mail. Just got the review done for it. She got the pink and gold dot apron. Just a word of caution, the gold dots stick together, so if you get this one then open carefully. And YES, the lipgloss is the light up one, which is awesome for applying in not-so-well-lit areas.

I received my box today! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm actually really happy with this box and its contents... even though I got my least preferred apron color/pattern. XD

The Gramr Thank You Cards are GORGEOUS.

dsc_1083.jpg

So, I tried to use the honest co coupon code and it said "code does not exist". Any ideas??

This is an amazing seemingly random box of products I will use :)

I got the apron in hot pink (my 2nd choice) and pleased it has a pocket (in the pic it's at the bow). The thank you cards are really nice too, and I'm glad the slippers and other products came with decent coupon codes too.

My Fedex hasn't updated since the 27th at 7am when it departed the Fedex facility. This is just getting annoying. 

My Fedex hasn't updated since the 27th at 7am when it departed the Fedex facility. This is just getting annoying. 
I don't get an update until it's on the east coast, usually around 4 business days later, so depending where you live and that today is the first business day, you have a long wait ahead of you, as do I.

Not sure why they told me I would get my box shipped first for being "select" since mine went out way late. Oh well, I love everything in it and it will be well worth the wait once I get it into my hands! So much better than Summer as far as usable items go.

I don't get an update until it's on the east coast, usually around 4 business days later, so depending where you live and that today is the first business day, you have a long wait ahead of you, as do I.

Not sure why they told me I would get my box shipped first for being "select" since mine went out way late. Oh well, I love everything in it and it will be well worth the wait once I get it into my hands! So much better than Summer as far as usable items go.
I am an East Coaster like you. I get what you're saying; I am now thinking I will get my box before I get an update. It is scheduled for the 3rd, but it could be here sooner, a girl can hope. 

My box is already in West Virginia, which means I should have it in the next 2 days! I am done trying to make sense of smart post.

East coast here as well. And my last update was also Sept 27th at 7:10 am. It says my my delivery is Friday, but it usually shows up two days earlier than estimated. Either way, I am looking forward to it showing up this week. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
My shipping finally updated.  I got the notice last week and it updated at the crack of dawn today to tell me that my box was in WI and is apparently on it's way to my PO now.  Fingers crossed that means it'll show up at my place tomorrow :) The estimated delivery was Thursday and now it moved to Friday... but I'd much prefer Wednesday. lol.

Back