FabFitFun VIP Fall 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had seen that ad yesterday and couldn't figure out how to post it! I wonder if it's spoilers, I have never seen that purple tasle thing in past boxes.

Mine actually arrived yesterday!

IMG_2869.jpg

Oh my goodness, this is a great box! I received mine today and it is probably the single best subscriotion box I have ever gotten. I'll use every item. I even already used the jewelry giftcard to buy a bracelet (it was exactly $15, so no credit card info was required. They have cuter stuff for more money, but I wanted a complete freebie.) The umbrella is cute. The mask and face lotion are fancy and a treat. I love that they included a legit fitness item. The lip gloss looks nice, but I have so many, I may swap that. I love, love, that they always include a tech item. The charger is very cool. I havent used the canvas giftcard yet, but assuming that actually works out with little to no hassle, this will be a total winner for me.

Was surprised to see that my box came in today too! I love everything in it. The charger is so cute, and I love that the DVD comes with the stretch bands so you can still use it. The lipgloss is probably my least fav item too because I also have a gazillion and a half of them.

Received my box today and its awesome! I got the orange umbrella, dark blue bracelet and rose charger. I really like the work out DVD, face masks and skin fluid. The bracelet is cute, and I love the company's purpose, but I would never pay $49 for this. I am excited to use the gift cards.

I'm trying to determine the color of the lip product without opening the sealed box.  When I see it online (which is not always a true color), it looks sort of a rose color but also with some orange or coral tone to it.  Looking for someone who actually looked at the color and can tell me if that really does describe it or if my screen is a bit off.  Thanks!

Ugh, my label was created on 9/17 and no movement.  It must be lost in the warehouse somewhere....

I got home from a trip today and found my box! Tell me,please, those of you who have yours: was the bracelet hidden in a secret place? If not, mine was missing the bracelet. :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
The bracelet was in the bottom of my box.  It wasn't the color I selected so FFF is sending me a new one.  If you can't find the bracelet, let them know.

I can't wait to try these gold masks! The box isn't overly exciting to me, but it is pretty practical and everything will get used.

Hello ladies! I am new here, so I am not sure if I  am in the right place, but I received my fall box and have some things I would like to sell. Is this the thread to do it in or is there a new one? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Hello ladies! I am new here, so I am not sure if I  am in the right place, but I received my fall box and have some things I would like to sell. Is this the thread to do it in or is there a new one? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
Welcome! I didn't see a thread for FFF in the Buy Sell Trade section so I created one. You can list your items there to sell or swap https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/138175-fab-fit-fun-swaps/

I just used the Picture It On Canvas coupon code that came in my Fall 2015 box to create a Christmas gift for my newly-married son and his wife. I ordered 4 different acrylic drinks coasters with landscape images from their honeymoon in Scotland, a mahogany coaster holder, and an 8" x 6" photo of the two of them in Scotland printed on a piece of slate (which is completely their sort of thing), with feet to stand it up. The coupon entitled me to $75 value plus free shipping; the net cost to me was $4.79. The estimate is that I should receive the order within 10 days. I am thrilled! I hope the quality is good. If you haven't used your coupon yet, it expires on Dec. 1, 2015.

I just used the Picture It On Canvas coupon code that came in my Fall 2015 box to create a Christmas gift for my newly-married son and his wife. I ordered 4 different acrylic drinks coasters with landscape images from their honeymoon in Scotland, a mahogany coaster holder, and an 8" x 6" photo of the two of them in Scotland printed on a piece of slate (which is completely their sort of thing), with feet to stand it up. The coupon entitled me to $75 value plus free shipping; the net cost to me was $4.79. The estimate is that I should receive the order within 10 days. I am thrilled! I hope the quality is good. If you haven't used your coupon yet, it expires on Dec. 1, 2015.
Great minds think alike! I used mine to print a photo of my boys (3 year old and baby) on a piece of wood for my mother-in-law's Christmas gift.  I did have to pay $15 to ship to Canada though but I think that's reasonable for a product of this size. . . the Jeweler's Wife gift card, on the other hand, I can't use.  They will gladly ship to Canada. . . through a third party shipping company. . . that wanted to charge me over $40 on a $40 item! Nope.  Not worth "saving" $15 on the $40 item if I then have to spend $40 on shipping :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

To those who ordered the printed photos, please let us know how they turn out. I'm having trouble deciding which style to get. Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back