FabFitFun VIP Fall 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those who ordered the printed photos, please let us know how they turn out. I'm having trouble deciding which style to get. Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My print arrived today and it's really nice.  The wood is a little less "finished" than I was expecting so it is a little rustic - which is great for my MIL's house but would be a little less of a fit for mine.  Because it's printed on wood, there is visible wood grain through the photo so it's not a completely sharp image (which I like - it looks like an older photo or a really detailed painting).  I'd share a pic but it's of my kids and I don't like to put them on the internet.  I'm really happy with this though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, I received a confirmation email but never got a shipping notice.  I'm not sure if that's standard (the confirmation email said I would receive a shipping notice though) but just an FYI.

To those who ordered the printed photos, please let us know how they turn out. I'm having trouble deciding which style to get. Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I received my order today. I chose a photo of my son and his new wife on their honeymoon in Scotland to be printed on a piece of slate with feet to prop it up. I really like this, it will be a big hit with them. The quality is good but be aware the included feet are little plastic J-shapes; they work fine but are not heavy-duty (you could pay more for a different holder). I also ordered 4 acrylic coaster each with a landscape photo from their honeymoon. These are very nicely done although a couple came out a little dark; I'd recommend lightening your image somewhat before purchasing. I had occasion to work with their customer service for a mix-up on the coaster stand I bought, and I have to declare them excellent. This will be a perfect holiday gift for them, and I am so thankful for that massive coupon that enabled me to get it for nearly nothing (shipping included!).

Back