Facebook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ricci,

What are the applications on facebook that you are referring to?

I just got on recently.

PS...How do you do that cool thing with your eyes on your profile photo? Hope you'll share.

Thanks,

Val

Ashley the Moderator here makes them!!! if u pm her and aks her if she could do it ... she prolly will!!

Originally Posted by valsap /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Ricci,What are the applications on facebook that you are referring to?

I just got on recently.

PS...How do you do that cool thing with your eyes on your profile photo? Hope you'll share.

Thanks,

Val

I have FB. I don't really do much there anymore. I just go on to play Poker..
lol.gif

I have to admit, facebook is fantastic, over here in the UK everybody is crazy about it- if you are not on fb you're nobody- even my gran has signed up to it!!!

its great for meeting people you havent seen for years- if not to talk to them just to see if they have aged as well as u!

if u havent tried it, give it a go.

I deleted my old account on FB, but I came back to the site under Michelle Jones. PM me if you have any trouble finding little ole me lol

:=) See you there!

hi ricci lee, have bn trying to daa u as my frirnd on facebook but couldn't.

have lot of ricci lee on facebook search.

kindly add me, my addy is felicia goualin

more friends

Originally Posted by Lydiauk22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have to admit, facebook is fantastic, over here in the UK everybody is crazy about it- if you are not on fb you're nobody- even my gran has signed up to it!!!its great for meeting people you havent seen for years- if not to talk to them just to see if they have aged as well as u!

if u havent tried it, give it a go.

i am finding facebook very interesting too. pls, add me to ur friend my adyy is felicia goualin.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey add me! Ricci Belle

I just added you.
rocknroll2.gif

Originally Posted by Gwendela /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just added you.
rocknroll2.gif
what's ur addy? Gwendela
ur addy on facebbok-----------Amy cassidy, AprilRayne, and others on face book

my addy is felicia goualin

I'm on facebook. Add me!

Lola Badmus (I'm pretty sure I'm the only one?)

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm on facebook. Add me!
Lola Badmus (I'm pretty sure I'm the only one?)

okay thanks
i will get in touch

I love facebook but wish more of my friends where on there (they're strictly myspace). I don't mind adding folks on here but I do gotta know you somewhat and PLEASE don't send me any invites to anything! I have deleted even friends because of it, haha. Blocking applications doesn't cut it.

Look me under MUT's facebook group.

Latest posts

Back