Facebook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Lisa Lobo on FB.
smile.gif
Feel free to add me!

OK I am trying it out.. I havent done alot with it yet though. so far it seems a little boring compared to myspace but I will see how it works out. You can feel free to add me . My name is Heath Shelton

you can add me..i'm ashbee...but there were to many of yourzz i didn't which one it izzz...lol

Is there a MUT group on facebook? Add me make sure you tell me you are with MUT, list your fave MU product in your fb request just for giggles.

I'm a Facebook addict. I've used Hi5 and MySpace previously, but neither of these compare to Facebook. Lol just can't get enough of it.

I love how you can find old friends from school on there, people you wouldn't have spoken to again if it weren't for Facebook. I like how it recommends people you might know depending on mutual friends.

Love love love facebook

Sareen

xx

You can find me by "Jessica Su" on Facebook. I've been pretty active in the past and I still check it pretty much everyday!

Facebook Rocks but it gets boring after you added all your friends already, dying down now, wondering watz next.

ok, that's me:

Thais Bretas

I'm new to facebook too, not too much friends there cause I have Orkut,

and it's a lot more popular in Brasil, but I go there almost every day... xoxo

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got Tonys approval since this is like MySpace only cooler!!
U add friends by names `

Mine is Ricci Lee

Facebook | Welcome to Facebook!

You can add applications to your page (really cool) and find long lost relatives and friends from Highschool

I found 4 cousins and My extended Aunty I havent see for 10 years

Please add me Id love some friends on FB

I'll add you and you can add me by searching: Christina nicole Purcell

Feel free to add me. However I am looking for friends though not just someone else name to put on my friends list.

what I mean is If you want to add me its fine I would just appreciate you sending me a message every now and then or somehow letting me know your actually alive and care if your on my friends list.

My name is Heath Shelton

Yeah, feel free to add me, too! Tyari Matthews

How does Face Book differ from Myspace?

I'm having a hard time getting used to Facebook. AARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back