Facial Cleanser or Soap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually use facial cleansers because they are so much easier to use & better at removing makeup, but I do try out new soaps every now & then.

i like my clinique i keep that one at my boyfriends because i use it when I wake up and go to be and through out the day I use a cheapy mild wash from cvs to take care of oil.

I love dove bars! I have combo skin and they work wonders for me.

I recommend gentle cleansers even if you have oily skin.

I alternate between both. I'm currently using Ambi Black Soap, but nothing can hold a candle to a Dove Beauty Bar. I also sometimes use Cetaphil cleanser.

Soap, I suppose. I use Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Hand Wash on my face and it's the only thing that's made a (positive) difference for my skin.

Soap is pretty bad for your skin! I used to work for Lush and there are hundreds of reasons I would pick a cleanser over soap. You can get "soap-free" soap thats ok to use on your face.

I have easily upset skin, and soap both clogs my pores and dries my skin to a crisp.

xxx

Cleanser by far. Soap is a breeding ground for bacteria and dries out my skin really badly.

uumm are cleansers only for dry skin or oily acne prone skin can use cleansers too like johnsons facial cleanser 3in 1

Back