False eyelashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder this too. Anybody know?

I wear false lashes now and then, its certainly a spectactular look I love, but I always wear a strip because Im too impatient for the little individual one-by-one kind of thing. Mostly I dont wear them because Im clusmy, shaky-handed, and make a mess of glue which gets me mad :frown: Lol. With patient I am able to get a pair on pretty well...I just takes me time because my eyelashes are like vertical-straight-up-curly and I dont practice much.

:heart:

Not me... Never tried them either... My natural lashes are too long already!

Gosh! I have them on all the time, call me tarty. the way to get them to adhere is to let the glue to dry a while before applying. I apply my lashes first then my eyeshadow, eyeliner then my mascara.

i have, but those suck without the glue. well, the only ones i've tried like that were NYC, so it's no big name.

I have recently started playing around with false lashes. I think I have okay lashes to begin with, but I use them when I want to create a certain look. I bought one set from MAC, and one plain set from Shoppers Drug Mart. They are really easy to apply! I got it wrong the first few times, and glued them on too high up on my lid. There was a bit of a gap, so I had to pull them off, clean the glue off them, and then try again.

I mentioned Tricia Sawyers website in another thread, but one of her makeup tutorial videos involves her putting false lashes on the girl she is working with. I can't remember which one it was though. On one girl she goes through applying a full lash. Another tutorial she goes over how to put on the individual ones. It's really detailed, and gives great tips. I would check her site out if you have the time. Ultimatly though, you just have to buy a cheap pair, and play around with them. Even after watching tones of tutorials, and reading like crazy, it still took me a few tries to get the hang of things.

I love fake lashes now! I haven't worn them out yet, but I am surprised at the quality that is available now. They don't feel that weird on your eye. Mine are really light, so I was pleasantly surprised.

I have only tried them but never wore in public. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It takes too much time and I do not need them as even if I do not wear them people say that my eyelashes are beautiful.

And besides, I would put them on only for a very important event.....

I would love to wear flase eyelashes when I am out for a big night because I think that they will make my small eyes appear bigger.I am afraid to use them because I don't want a very unnatural result.I like the way Angelina Jolie wears them!Any recommendations?Also do I have to cut them shorter?

i have never ever attempted to put those things on, i should try! if i get some of course MUT will be the place to ask for help! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There are so many different ways to use glamor lashes, stacking them, cutting them, decorating them. Personally I don't like using them, I have found a great product that you layer on your lashes along with your mascara, and honestly it looks like I have false lashes on. I can build them up as long as I want.

I can't wear false eyelashes as I wear glasses and they just smush up against the lenses!! It's a nightmare - I'd love to be able to wear them as I'm mucho into my glamour.

Back