Favorite Brand of Handbags/Purses?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are y'all forgetting Fendi?!  My black pebble leather chameleon bag is my baby.  I even named her Fiametta!  I also have a vintage one passed down from my mom, and a little leopard print and red leather trim evening bag sized one.  They're my fave!

My favourite bags that I can afford are: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch (usually the clutches), Michael Kors (usually the totes)

Now, onto the ones that I can't afford but hopefully will be able to afford in the future: Chanel, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Valentino

I have a bit of a handbag buying "problem" :rolleyes: My favorites however, are my Bracher Emden's (the originals, not that horrible BE2 crap they were peddling on HSN). They have beautiful designs, top notch craftsmanship and they do bespoke work as well, which is awesome!. The down side is that some of my bags are so pretty I almost don't want to use them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

TORY BURCH! My absolute favorites just because of it's classy/simple features. I also love Rebecca Minkoff though if I want something that's more fun and has more hardware to it (chain straps). 

​

Coach, Vera Bradley and Kate Spade Dream bags: Louis Vuitton , Prada and Hermès Birkin I don't do fake bags or knock offs

I have had my Jimmy Choo one for over 10 years. It hasn't turned or anything. An authentic designer purse is worth it because in the end, it lasts longer. When you consider the investment and how long it lasts, you are actually saving money more so than spending more.

I love Versace and Fendi's designs and also love Guess purses too.

I'm a fan of the classic quilted leather Chanels...only in my dreams! But I do love Prada's briefcases!

Your latest post showing Kate in the Mouret dress – that bag she carries looks nothing like the Mulberry Polly push lock your illustration shows – the one she carries is much better looking – what is it, please?

I adore all of Fossil's stuff.  & I always find myself daydreaming about owning Alexander Wang, Louis Vuitton, and Chanel.

Back