Favorite Brand of Handbags/Purses?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the look of coach and Gucci and Chanel, however I am a big fan of having items not everyone else has. I love the German brand "Zwei" as well because it's from my home town, as Luxe De Ville because these are retro inspired.

I really like Agnes - they are stylish, comfortable to carry, and seem indestructible (although I wouldn't want to try!). Another favorite right now is my Ri2K bag, which is the perfect size for me, and simply designed, with just enough detail to make it interesting. Because it is my only one, I can't really comment on the brand in general, but I am curious.

My favorites are marc by marc jacobs, rebecca minkoff and coach. I recommend that you all take a look at the new coach stuff, it's very nice and unlike what you think of when you think of coach! In the past year or so I have loved so many of their pieces, they're classic and will not go out of style!

When I have more money, I would love the classic quilted Chanel purse.

I would have to say Coach has been my favorite since 2005 when I realized their was a Coach Outlet 10 minutes away. :rolleyes: I love the amazing leather and quality!!

My favorites are marc by marc jacobs, rebecca minkoff and coach. I recommend that you all take a look at the new coach stuff, it's very nice and unlike what you think of when you think of coach! In the past year or so I have loved so many of their pieces, they're classic and will not go out of style! When I have more money, I would love the classic quilted Chanel purse.
I would have to agree about Coach's newer styles. I personally love the Madsion line. The Phoebe is my all time favorite bag!

I actually love jessica simpsons handbags. But if I had the money I would definitely get Chanel.

Kate Spade! And I'm really into Michael Kors bags lately as well.

For a little bit lower-end, I love Fossil bags. Perfect for everyday use and a bit more understated.

Back