Favorite Face Mask?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dubsbelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOVE Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask!! DITTO
smile.gif

i have a few:

origins out of trouble clay masque (helps to prevent breakouts)

queen helene mint julep masque (calms down distressed skin)

dermalogica hydrating masque (when i'm behind on my 8 a day)

dermalogica multi vitamin power masque (when my skin looks dull or lackluster)

I tried the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask for the first time a few weeks ago and I love it!

my all time favorite mask is the Mint Julep masque by Queen Helene. its cheap and soooo effective! Also, i like the Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask by Neutrogena. Its made with benzoyl peroxide, so its VERY effective for acne prone skin!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Most girls on here LOVE the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, or they use the aspirin mask. Definitely!!!

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif bath and bodyworks' Pure Simplicity Neem face mask ditto

Quote:
Serious Skin Care's Triple Glycolic Mask hmm this sounds good...

Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. It so good. Even though I still get alot of break outs since im a teen, my pores around my nose and everything are so much smaller now.

I agree with the people that have suggested Got To Be Pure Intent - and it can be easily purchased at walmart/shoppers. Finding the Mint Julep Mask in Canada has been hard for me though!

I can't think of the name right now, but it's in an orange tube. They also have a facial cleanser. I'll have to check the name when I get home.

Ok, I finally remembered the name. It's called Mudd Spa Treatment, the original formula. This is the best mask I have ever used!!

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif bath and bodyworks' Pure Simplicity Neem face mask i think i want to try this! i added it to my wishlist!

I have four but they all do different things

Bliss Steep Clean -For deep cleaning

Queen Helene Mint Julep - For drying up acne pimples

Aztec Indian clay mixed w/ ACV -For oil reduction, drying up pimples, purifying

Aspirin Mask-For exfoliating/treating acne

Lush makes some great fresh face masks...dunno if they have a store in your area because they only have a handful in the U.S, but I looooove their blueberry cosmetic catastrophe one.

Lush has some awesome ones like mask of magnaminty and cupcake.. they have so many to pick from though!

I use Dead Sea Mineral Mud as a mask, I buy it from newdirections.com.au. It is only $8.00 for 100g, great stuff.

I love Got2b's Pure Intent Mask. It manages to clean out my pores. It's one of my favorite masks. I also like Origin's Clear Improvement mask.

Originally Posted by rayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, I finally remembered the name. It's called Mudd Spa Treatment, the original formula. This is the best mask I have ever used!! I love the Original Mudd Mask too! It really exfoliates and tightens my skin. I also like their five-minute mask. That one is gentle enough to use a few times a week.
Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask is another stand-by.

There are other masks I use occasionally as well: Noxzema's clay mask, a tea tree oil peel-off mask, St. Ives firming mask and their alpha hydroxy mask, Freeman's peel-off mask and their clay mask, Got2Be's clay mask... okay, I didn't even know I used this much stuff until I typed it all out! And that's not including home recipes, or stuff I've forgotten...
rotfl.gif

Back