Favorite Face Mask?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tinkerbellz /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree with the people that have suggested Got To Be Pure Intent - and it can be easily purchased at walmart/shoppers. Finding the Mint Julep Mask in Canada has been hard for me though! I also use the G2B Pure Intent mask. I haven't really tried any other ones, but I like this one for shrinking blemishes. I usually use it once or twice a week, but I find if I get lazy and don't use it, my skin starts looking icky. Guess that means it works! I'm thinking about trying St. Ives Mineral Firming Clay Mask next.

Originally Posted by rejectstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm thinking about trying St. Ives Mineral Firming Clay Mask next. I've used it before, and it does a pretty good job. It doesn't work as well as the Mudd Original mask in regards to firming and tightening, but it is milder. It is a mask I would purchase again once my supply is gone.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I mix some queen helen mint julep mask with baking soda. helps. How much baking soda do you mix in? I've been mixing baking soda into my scrubs and washes since I've read about it, and I have liked the results.

For my T-Zone, and even as a spot treatment I like the Caudalie Purifying mask; its soo creamy

And I ocassionally use the Fresh Rose Mask it would definatly be my favourite, but the benefits are questionable

Originally Posted by AlisaK /img/forum/go_quote.gif How much baking soda do you mix in? I've been mixing baking soda into my scrubs and washes since I've read about it, and I have liked the results. i mix baking soda in my bodywash and it works great as a body scrub.

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif milk of magnesia!! I like to use it before applying my makeup cause it makes my skin soo pretty! do you rinse it off ? or leave it on?

I use a mask by Freeman called "Beautiful Face" its avocado&oatmeal .. it soaks up oil like a mop. i love it.

Originally Posted by Fluffybuffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif My all-time favorite is Serious Skin Care's Triple Glycolic Mask (I usually get off auction website).
But...I will tend to mix it up. But I always go back to that mask.

What's yours? I want to try something really cool (but not too expensive).

I like ones that tingle or brighten, etc.

Hi,
I know the Queen Helene Mint Julep masque is a forum favorite. Actually the company makes several good masks.

Bliss Steep Clean

Biotherm Hydra-Detox

L'Occitane Honey Comfort Mask

Peter Thomas Roth Oxygen Detoxyfying Masque

I like Queen Helene too. But, I like the Grapeseed one. Feels really nice after and my skin looks firmer.

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleaner/Mask ~ feels SOOOO good and doesn't dry hard and stiff.

Queen Helene ~ Gets the job done! LOL

Back