Favorite feminine products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only use pads right now because I have not had a good experience with tampons haha. I use always infinity and they are really great! They are so comfortable and very absorbant lol.

i personally LOVE tampax pearl COMPAK they are waay better they get bigger all around (including longer) so u have to put them up quite high but i have never leaked with those but with tampax pearl plastic oh god i leaked almost every time they seriously expand width wise and sometime hurt not usually but they have the bread and it just draws all the .... periodness... there and down the strin and out not to mention the braid makes you itchy and its BLUE?!?!?! a little concerning. so i wil NEVER buy regs again only compak of tampax brand

ps the compak have a "skirt" which i dont even feel cuz the muscles just dont let it go around anywhere and everywhere lol

I've used OB tampons since I was a teenager and never had problems with them, although I now use pads a lot more than tampons. I always get Always Infinity pads. They are like super-sponges and draw all the fluid away from your body, so no nasty wet feeling in your underwear *yick* They also prevent night-time leakage. Using pads, I find I get far less cramps, although I still love my OB. Tampax tampons grow lengthwise when they get wet, so you can wind up having an appendage as they soak up fluids, which is really gross. OBs expand widthwise, and stop leaks extremely well, which is why I prefer them. I have never even felt them, even when I was younger. They just pop in and don't move anywhere.

I've been using Kotex tampons for years. Love it!

As for pads, I can never go back to pads! yuck. they are too big for me, and feel like a diaper. :-S

Oh yeah! I use Playtex Sport - super - most of the time nowadays....my period lasts 7 days. UGH! and that's with birth control... without birth control my periods were much worse.. up to 10 days.

Originally Posted by melimouse14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

when i first had my period all i wore was pads but i always hated it and i tried to use tampons but it hurt when i put it in. i only started using tampons when i lost my virginty and omgosh thank u for tampons!! i honestly use to get rashes and pads just irritated me. and i know how u feel when u sleep and it stains the underwear! it happened to me a lot and i remember i would force myself sleeping in a certain position lol

tampax pearl should not be made anymore. im sorry but they suck so pad. i use playtex sport and they work great for me. i also use pantiliners cuz the first two days i have a heavy flow. i mean i have to use super! it sucks
frown.gif
i dont worry about leaving my tampon in if i oversleep cuz i always have to wake up to go pee( before 8 hrs of sleep) and even tho im super tired, i always change it.

Ha! Just bought the diva cup this week, I knew my period was coming...I break out horribly a few days before. It definately has a learning curve, it took me 3 tries to get it not to leak. This morning at some god awful hour I woke up with a gush, and ran to the bathroom, yup it was in wrong. I've got it in right now though, no leaks! Yay! I can't even tell its in there! I'm one of those chicks that has to change my tampon every time I pee. It just feels gross of I don't. I'm so happy to not have to buy club packs of tampons anymore! I think I was inserting the diva cup straight up, rather than toward my spine. I checked, and it's pointed at my tailbone and no leaks since I put it in earrrrrrllllyyyyy this morning! Yay! I'm not gonna go the full 12 hours, since it's day 2 of aunt flo's visit, and my heaviest day....I think my max might be 8 hours? I'll post and let y'all know how it goes!

Back