Favorite Hair Style

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Well since I am tired of the same hair style I was wondering if anyone any ideas or hair styles that they really like that they could share!! Thanks,Francesca

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fran91 Well since I am tired of the same hair style I was wondering if anyone any ideas or hair styles that they really like that they could share!! Thanks,Francesca Hey Fran!
You can always check out our "Ultimate Hairstyle Thread" HERE I've just posted a few links for ideas/photos...

This is my favorite style :icon_love (Now if only my hair looked like that!! LOL)

Reaction score
thankss that look soo pretty I really like it alot n I will check out what you gave me thanks.

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey Fran!
You can always check out our "Ultimate Hairstyle Thread" HERE I've just posted a few links for ideas/photos...

This is my favorite style :icon_love (Now if only my hair looked like that!! LOL)

i want that hair too!!!

Reaction score
I really like side bangs that are longer, and usually lighter than the rest of the hair.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey Fran!

This one's absolutely gorgeous! I like the loose curl!:icon_love

Latest posts