Favorite Lip balm!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chap Stick- Strawberry and Cherry

Burt's Bee's Honey lip balm

B&BW CO BIGELOW Mentha Lip Tint with

Peppermint oil #1139 leaves the slightest tint, so natural and pretty. :>)

The chapstick in the blue tube with spf. I use burt's bees too because I love the minty taste.

Originally Posted by vickih /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooh this looks interesting? is it only available in Japan? does it come in other colors? Yes, it's Japanese new local drugstore brand and it doesn't come in colors. Sorry for the late reply.

burt's bees honey..it's the best coz it stays on longer than most other lip balms..another good one that i loooove is bath and body works lip balm in brown sugar vanilla...that one stays on pretty well too.

I am loving Tutti Dolci's LGs and Victoria's Secret's Beauty Rush LGs...nummmmy.

I've just tried an excellent lip balm I got at the healthfood store - Dr. Bronner's and Sundog's lip balm - I got the "unscented kind", though there are a slew of flavours.

I find it VERY moisturizing and long-lasting..I can apply it once or twice in a whole day and not feel tied to the bottle in a vicious cycle of reapplication, which a lazy girl like me definately enjoys. I also like that the ingredients are as minimal as it gets - great for people with allergies or sensitivities.

Originally Posted by LittleMissV /img/forum/go_quote.gif Urban Rituelle for me! Wait I didn't know UR had lip balms...I'm going to have to look into this.
Completely off topic but I am loving Urban Rituelle's Red Currant & Cranberry Body Balm...a swap partner from Australia intro'd me to this and I am "in love".

MissV - Q for you if you dont mind...are you a member of the BBW boards by any chance?

Originally Posted by Kimmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wait I didn't know UR had lip balms...I'm going to have to look into this.
Completely off topic but I am loving Urban Rituelle's Red Currant & Cranberry Body Balm...a swap partner from Australia intro'd me to this and I am "in love".

MissV - Q for you if you dont mind...are you a member of the BBW boards by any chance?

Yeah their lip balms are great! Here's the website if you wish to have a look- Urban Rituelle | Home
BBW Boards? I don't think so. I don't reconise the name.

Back