Favorite MAC lipstick shade and why!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has to be Giddy & Plink! for me
biggrin.gif

ATM it's MAC Indie Girl. Damned LE colors! I'm not sure what it is about the color, but I LOVE it! I was able to get a backup, so I'm good for now. Eventually I guess I'll have to find a new fave shade... Or call GBNF again! LOL!

I love their lipstick

I have:

Pink Plaid its matte *its my fav

Faux - satin

Kinda Sexy - matte

Lingerie - frost

Jubilee - lustre

The LipGelee gloss it gives you a natural look:

Glosspitality

Dewy Jube

Lu-Be-Lu

Jellybabe

and finally the pro longwear lipcolour: Durashell

but i didnt like it coz it makes my lip dry after a while

^___^

I like Siss. It goes perfect with my skin tone and looks dam sexy when I do my eyes dramatic. I also love gel. That looks good with a bare face or done up eyes. Up the Amp is nice but is not for everyday. Lovedust, dead sexy pro color.

I only own one lipglass so far so I guess it would have to be my fav. VGVI.

I only have one (Plink!), and I love it, but there are a bunch I still want to try out, like Sandy B, Emphatic, etc.

i love quietone. just because its a very versatile color. goes almost with everything! its my favourite day time color!

mac viva glam six. looks natural and wears well. i can't wait until they come out with the gift box of all the viva glam lipsticks!

Totally a tie, flutterby and fluid. Flutterby is my perfect nude, and fluid is just an amazing berry shade.

Russian Red - I wear it when I'm feeling particularly sexy.

Glam - I saw it in Nordstrom's, and it made me think of the dozen red roses my husband bought for me when I was having a toothache. I had to go back and get, there was no question.

Creme De La Femme - The sexiest pink I think I've ever laid my eyes on. I like layering Fleur De Light over it (which has been discontinued).

Captive - It looks slightly purple-y on me, but it's not so purple that I don't wear it. I also like layering Fleur De Light over that too. It also gives it a nice punch.

Plum Dandy/Fluid - I mix these with the also discontinued Lure-X to make beachy, bronzey shades.

Courtly - Also discontinued I think, but I call it my "Marilyn" pink. Fresh, flirty, and very sexy.

Lip Glasses

Blue Memory (Discontinued) - When used alone on my lips, it makes them look purple. *Evil Grin* What I actually use it for is a color adjuster, just in case I might want to "cool down" a color.

Lure X (Discontinued) - I like Lure-X for the purpose that it "warms up" some of my colors. I usually use it with Fluid or Plum Dandy for the perfect, beachy bronzey color.

Glisterine (Discontinued) - It may be gray, but it gives my lips a beautiful shimmer when worn alone. I don't really put it with any other color, but I've been giving it some thought lately.

Fleur De Light (Discontinued) - I use it alot as a highlighter for my pinks and reds. I also use it to turn my reds into pinks!

Dreamy - Dreamy happens to match the natural shade of my lips, so I'm usually wearing it alone. If I want extra staying power and definition, I put some Dervish on before I apply it.

Venetian (Lustreglass) - It's a very pretty, clear red. I use it when I want to feel a little more polished. When worn over my reds, it makes them look absolutely dangerous and I love it!

MAC discontinued all of my favorite lipsticks because they are EVIL!!!
bowl2.gif

They were: Jet (a gorgeous gunmetal color) and Ionic (a strange gray/lavender/pink shade)

I guess my current favorites are: Viva Glam V (my favorite neutral for natural lips)

and Cyber (dark violet)

Many I've switched to using lip glosses and MAC's awesome Lip Mix products. I love to be able to make any color that my heart desires and I get to feel like a mad scientist. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
devilish.gif

I like 15 minuites. It goes good with my skin tone and I like the '' pale pink '' look without looking washed out. Perfect for me.

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine is VGV topped with VGV lipglass. So understated, pretty, sexy and chic all at the same time. Yes, I must agree!

Back