Favorite MAC lipstick shade and why!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now it's syrup. It provides just enough color for everyday wear. It looks natural yet you can tell there is pigment

I've been wearing "O" a lot lately. I like the unique way the different colors in it play on each other. I also occassionally wear Fetish when I feel like I can handle a darker color.

Viva Glam 2 i ran out of this and bought Blankety because they are basically the same

Loooooooove these two

LoveLorn

it is a hot pink, but it has cooler undertones. I also dont think it is too over the top that you cant wear it during the day.

so far i have only tried mac rogue a levres matte lipstick 09, and i'm loving it! it can be a night or day use. i apply it on my lips very lightly when i go to school, and go for bold on night outs. i'm planning to buy shade 10 and 11, and maybe try other mac lipstick collections:>

wow, all i can say is that their ls have definitely gotten better, esp their mattes! i know most of these are limited edition shades but they are fabulous:

flamingo, red racer, quick sizzle, scarlet ibis and razzledazzler. flamingo and razzledazzler are similar (just what i wanted ever hip to look on me), a light-creamy pinky-peach. great texture on both and perfect for pairing with a dramatic eye. red racer has become my-go-to red lipstick, love the finish and the color. quick sizzle and scarlet ibis is of the new matte finishes and i swear they are moisturizing! both are pops of color but so wearable!

"Girl About Town," cause I am!  
icon_razz.gif

"Jubilee" is a great everyday nude too, but I'm not! 
rolleyes.gif

Sweetie! For some reason I have awesome luck with lip products at Mac. The men of mac have SUCH a good eye for color.

Show Orchid - It surprisingly looks good on most skintones without it looking overwhelming. I also like the creamy texture of it.

Absolute favorite?  Cyber.  It's one of my signature lipsticks.

Other current favorites are Russian Red, Dear Diary, Modern Ms, Back to Del Rio, High Tea, and there's one other that I can't think of the name of right now.

Back