Favorite TV Shows!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My long list:

Homeland

Dexter

Madmen

Borgias

Boardwalk Empire

Once Upon a Time

Game of Thrones

The News room

Supernatural

Law and Order SVU

American Horror Story

The League

Scandal

Grimm

Spartacus

Magic city

I'm a TV junkie. Dead and gone favorites: The Sopranos NipTuck Rescue Me Seinfeld Drake & Josh Law & Order Current favorites: Sunny in Philly The League Psych The Mindy Project Pretty Little Liars American Horror Story Breaking Bad Guys With Kids

Haven't watched TV for a long time but my all time favorites would be:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Xena the Warrior Princess

Charmed

Gilmore Girls

Gossip Girl

Star Trek The Next Generation

Star Trek Voyager

Haha, just realized most of my favs are from WB/CW.

There hasn't been anything on TV lately I'd like to watch consistently though. Nor am I into comedies or reality shows.

Deadly women, wicked attraction, snapped, Grimm, & downton abbey. I'm so sad Grimm is over until this fall.

Originally Posted by Xiang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haven't watched TV for a long time but my all time favorites would be:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Xena the Warrior Princess

Charmed

Gilmore Girls

Gossip Girl

Star Trek The Next Generation

Star Trek Voyager

Haha, just realized most of my favs are from WB/CW.

There hasn't been anything on TV lately I'd like to watch consistently though. Nor am I into comedies or reality shows.
I am a major CW fan even though I am 30 now.  I still like the shows geared towards teens.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Deadly women, wicked attraction, snapped, Grimm, & downton abbey. I'm so sad Grimm is over until this fall.
I love Grimm.  Can't wait til fall for it to come back.

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am a major CW fan even though I am 30 now.  I still like the shows geared towards teens.

I love Grimm.  Can't wait til fall for it to come back.
I still watch certain episodes of Gilmore Girls and Gossip Girl on iTunes. They're kinda guilty pleasure tv shows for me, haha.

I just discovered Firefly... Wow, I am hooked... 10 years late lol, but I am hooked.

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just discovered Firefly... Wow, I am hooked... 10 years late lol, but I am hooked.
Firefly is awesome!! I heard when it first aired they tried to give it an air of jaggedness by showing some of the episodes out of order. But it backfired on them and confused their viewers so the show never took off. But it got a bit of a cult following after it made it onto DVD and people watched it in the right order for the first time.

Firefly is awesome!! I heard when it first aired they tried to give it an air of jaggedness by showing some of the episodes out of order. But it backfired on them and confused their viewers so the show never took off. But it got a bit of a cult following after it made it onto DVD and people watched it in the right order for the first time.
I got it for Christmas a few years ago. Love it!

Since the last time I posted in this thread, I have gotten completely, totally and ridiculously hooked on "RuPaul's Drag Race"!  It's gotten to be quite a habit/hobby for me!
wub.gif

How I met your mother

Revenge

and Australian TV show called Winners and Losers - really really good!

Quote: Originally Posted by saramcsmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also love Rupaul's Drag Race. If there is a marathon on, I'm so done for the day haha,,

Same! I'm currently watching the lost season!

This actually is my favorite show when it's on. I also love full house, and the fresh prince

Back