Favorite TV Shows!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firefly is my youngest daughter's middle name. =p But I've never seen the show.

Mine:
Dexter
Breaking Bad (WHY DID YOU END?!?!)
The Walking Dead
RuPaul's Drag Race

...Oh, and I like things like,
My Strange Addiction
I'm married to a...
Hoarders

...crap like that =p

Some oldies and some new, as far as I can recall these are my favorites so far :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dr. Who

Switched at Birth

Game of Thrones

Heart of Dixie

Awkward

True Blood

Dexter

Desperate Housewives

Firefly (Browncoats forever!)

Arrow

Revenge

Say Yes to the Dress

Grimm

Continuim 

Once

House M.D

Grey's Anatomy

New Girl

Cake Boss

Drop Dead Diva

Duck Dynasty

Star Trek

Fringe

Big Bang Theory

Psych

Chuck

My favorites are:

Friends (it just never gets old to me)

White Collar

NCIS LA

2 broke girls

Modern Family

The middle

Big Bang Theory

How I met your mother

Rules of Engagement

and the newest on my list:

Trophy wife

The Millers

Dads

I love watching comedies. My job can be so much stress that I need something to laugh when I come home.

Breaking Bad was my favorite show. I am in search of one that is as good. I love scandalous suspenses and dramas.

I just finished watching Hart of Dixie on Netflix (only have 2 seasons up atm) and it was really enjoyable. Not on my all-time favorite list but I think it's a fun series. Currently starting the series Revenge (also on Netflix). 

My husband made me start watching Lost, I'm only 6 episodes in and I'm pretty sure I'm hooked. He also had been talking about Spartacus and we finally started watching it. I just can't get into it. Especially knowing that the main character died from cancer in real life because I get too attached to individual characters and now it's hard to find a connection to him because I'm so sad about his death.

I love watching TV Series too. Here are my favorites:

Sherlock

Game of Thrones

Bones

True Blood

I can't recall all the other nice TV Series I've watched and am only able to recall these as I've watched them recently. Looking forward for new seasons this year!

Breaking Bad (looking forward to the saul spin off)

The Walking Dead

American Horror Story (although this season wasn't that great)

Twilight Zone

House

American Dad

Luther (BBC show)

Modern Family

Trailer Park Boys

Hannibal

The Following is alright

Tales From The Crypt

The Munsters

The Young Ones

All In The Family

Absolutely Fabulous

I Love Lucy

The Tomorrow People, Judge Judy Hoarders Regular Show Anything that's on Discovery apart from Naked and Afraid, too inapropriate.):-< First 48 Cops Raw WWE Ridiculousness. Baggage Batles And that is my list so far. :)

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My husband made me start watching Lost, I'm only 6 episodes in and I'm pretty sure I'm hooked.

He also had been talking about Spartacus and we finally started watching it. I just can't get into it. Especially knowing that the main character died from cancer in real life because I get too attached to individual characters and now it's hard to find a connection to him because I'm so sad about his death.
Lost is so, so dangerous! It's so easy to binge-watch, but I always get so mad at it in the later seasons. The ending was also a huge disappointment for me, but I know some people who loved it.

My Current Favorites are:

True Detective - This is one of those shows that you want to go back and watch to catch all the connections and clues you missed the first time..so good (although very dark).

Sherlock - Gotta watch this with subtitles to make sure I don't miss any witty sayings. I love me some Benedict!

Newsroom - Can't wait for the next season!

Top Gear - (British and American versions) - I watch this to bond with the hubby. It's really funny and I am impressed with how much I know about cars now...haha.

Homeland - How will the show go on?! I can't wait to find out.

House of Cards - Have not started yet, but getting ready to binge-watch it this Friday...everyone tells me it's a must.

Still Airing:

American Horror Story

Awkward.

Banshee

Bates Motel

Downton Abbey

Game of Thrones

Girls

Mad Men

Masters of Sex

Orange is the New Black

Orphan Black

The Walking Dead

Miniseries:

Top of the Lake

Was great then got really weird:

Dexter

The Office (US, UK never got weird)

True Blood

Shows with proper series endings:

Breaking Bad

Gilmore Girls

Golden Girls

Six Feet Under

The Wire

Cancelled too soon:

Bunheads

Carnivale

Dead Like Me

Enlightened

Twin Peaks

Veronica Mars

Wonderfalls

Wow. I didn't know this list would be that long... and these are only my favorites.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ratsyte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What about The Big Bang Theory? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it is very fun also !
BBT is my fave sitcom! Love Sheldon

For drama I like Mad Men or Walking Dead

I'm not really into new TV. I'm kind of stuck on 70s, 80s and 90s dramas and sitcoms. Some of my favorites

Night Court (all time favorite sitcom)

General Hospital (all time favorite soap opera)

Law and Order

Matlock

Dr. Who (I love the 4th doctor...Tom Baker, he was great!)

MacGyver

Murphy Brown

Three's Company

Barney Miller

Full House

Hill Street Blues

Friends

Golden Girls

ER

Frasier

Cheers

Homicide Life On The Street (Other fans of it should read the book that it came from. Amazing. I own a copy and I love it)

30 Rock (The only new-er sitcom I like. I miss it!)

Young and The Restless

Are You Being Served? (70s sitcom from Britain...awesome show)

Law and Order SVU (only the Stabler era though)

Perfect Strangers (Yeah, my cat in my avi is named Balki after Balki Bartokimous. I had a cat named Larry too but he died 2 years ago. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Then I also watch a ton of weather and crime documentaries. I love them. I used to watch and love All My Children, Port Charles, and One Life To Live before they completely went off the air as well.

I'm only 26. But, I love me some older TV!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back