Favourite/HG Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my current skin regimen, there will be an update on winter.

SKIN TYPE: Normal, Combo, Oily, Acne prone)

CLEANSER: Ettusais Oil-Free gel cleanser.

TONER: ACV diluted with water.

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): Esteelauder DayWear Plus Antioxidant SPF15/d Program white essence.

EYE CREAM: Shiseido Elixir/ROC

FACIAL WASH:Ettusais oil-free facial soap.

EXFOLIATOR:Mario Badescu Glycolic foaming cleanser

ACNE TREATMENT:Acne Barrier Tea Tree oil Treatment Spot when needed.

MASK: Don't use any.

SKIN TYPE (Normal, dry, oily, combo, dehydrated, acne prone, sensitive): combination

CLEANSER: Avene gel cleanser

TONER: Clarins lotion tonique with Iris

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): Clinique Superdefense spf25, Dramatically different moisturizing gel

EYE CREAM Collistar toning gel-cream

FACIAL WASH: Avene Gel cleanser

EXFOLIATOR: Chanel Precision Gommage eclat express

ACNE TREATMENT: /

MASK: Chanel Precision Masque purete

SKIN TYPE: combo-oily,acne prone and sensitive

CLEANSER: none??

TONER: Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): Amira Magic cream and Oseur cream,

EYE CREAM Day: Vitamin E capsule

FACIAL WASH: Kojic soap and calamansi (lemon)

EXFOLIATOR: Aspirin, St. Ives, Extraderm

ACNE TREATMENT: PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide

MASK: homemade milk,honey, egg, calamansi (lemon), aspirin, oatmeal apple, grapes, papaya, tomato

Skin Type: Combination (Normal/Dry)

Cleanser: Px Super Line Corrector Smoothing Cleanser

Toner: Chanel Energizing Radiance Lotion

Moisturizer: Px All You Need with SPF 15 (Day); Chanel Age Delay Nuit

Eye Cream: Chanel Precision Age Delay Eye

Exfoliator: Chanel Gommage Eclat Express

Mask: Chanel Masque Force Hydratante

SKIN TYPE : Oily/combo

CLEANSER: Queen Helene Cucumber cleanser

TONER:Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean toner

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): Day: Estee Lauder Idealist+Estee Lauder Sheer tinted mousturizer. Looking for night cream

EYE CREAM: Estee Lauder white lite brightening eye cream

FACIAL WASH:Looking for a good one. Currently using New Noxema foaming face wash for oily-combo skin.

EXFOLIATOR:Aveeno skin brightening scrub , St. Ives apricot scrub

ACNE TREATMENT: (none at the moment)

MASK:Queen Helene Min JUlep Mask

Originally Posted by monniej the one thing that wasn't on the list was lip balm. i'm using a product called sue's amazing lip stuff. it contains hemp seed oil, avocado oil, beeswax and peppermint oil. a good lip balm is a must for me. i don't wear lip pencil, lipstick or even gloss without it.
icon_lol.gif
icon_smile.gif
I have chronically chapped lips and am CONSTANTLY putting on lip balms and looking for good ones. I would love to try sue's amazing lip stuff. Where can I find it???
icon_question.gif
Chermarie

Originally Posted by helethea SKIN TYPE (Normal, dry, oily, combo, dehydrated, acne prone, sensitive): combo-oily, sensitive
CLEANSER: Morning: Shiseldo Skincare Gentle Cleansing Foam. on a on-off basis: Fancl cleansing oil, shu uemura cleansing oil

TONER: none

MOISTURISER (day and/or night): clarins multi active essence

EYE CREAM Day: clarins multi active essence, nivea Q10 eye cream and trilogy organic rose hip oil

FACIAL WASH: same as cleansers

EXFOLIATOR: baking soda

ACNE TREATMENT: Tropical Acne Cream

MASK: on-off basis - homemake milk & honey, homemake ginseng & egg white, clarins aromatic plant mask with lotus oil...

ps...how does one homemake vic c serum?

icon_eek.gif
I was wondering that too? How do you make a Vit C serum at home??? Would love to know if you find out and how it works. Please post your findings so we can all try!
icon_lol.gif
I will be anxiously waiting to hear! Chermarie

Originally Posted by ndha SKIN TYPE: combination/oily, acne prone, sensitive 

CLEANSER:

Biotherm Biopur, Lancome Pure Focus
TONER:

Lancome Pure Focus, Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean 

MOISTURISER (day and/or night):

Estee Lauder Day wear plus, Lancome Pure Focus, Vichy nomarderm. What is the difference between day and night moisturizer ?  

EYE CREAM:

Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme 

FACIAL WASH:

None 

EXFOLIATOR:

Vichy Nomarderm  

ACNE TREATMENT:

Avene Diacneal, Vichy Nomarderm, not satisfied at all, looking for better product. do you have any suggestions ? I have many whiteheads :icon_love 

MASK:

home made mask from yaourt, oat and honey. I have Garnier but it makes my cheeks too dry. I have tried Estee Lauder Idealist Micro-DDeep Thermal Refinisher and Idealist Refinisher (not a mask). They are good but expensive.

space.gif

icon_confused.gif
I know it may seem confusing with the moisturizer, but all you need to remember is day generally has some sunprotection or is lighter if you use something else with sun protection. Night moisture has no spf and usually is a little more moisture and may have treatment like AHA, Vit C, firming ingredients or whatever. hope that helps! Chermarie

Originally Posted by Trisha Heres mine then:
SKIN TYPE (Normal, dry, oily, combo, dehydrated, acne prone, sensitive): Oily, acne prone skin with dehydrated patches where I use acne treatments

CLEANSER: Eve Lom

TONER: Rarely use onem have never found one i liked or thought was making a difference!

MOISTURISER: (day and/or night): Philosophy Hope In A Jar

EYE CREAM: Almay Brightening & Tightening Eye Cream

FACIAL WASH: I am in search of new mild fac wash!

EXFOLIATOR: Dr Brandts Microdermabraison In A Jar (twice weekly) then Origins Never A Dull Moment the rest of the time.

ACNE TREATMENT: Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel

MASK: Origins Out Of Trouble & Origins Drink Up

Hi Trish, Philosophy makes a great facial wash that is very gentle, leaves your skin soft and smells like lavendar (DIVINE!) called Purity Cleanser. I get acne and have oily and normal skin and can get dry patches because of the acne stuff too and it seems to really balance and soothe my skin and is not greasy and in fact helps your skin stay clear. Also, I notice you use Hope in a Jar, so do I! I also alternate it with Hope in a Bottle which is a lotion that has acne med. in it and still moisturizes like the jar but is better if you break out. You can actually use both, I do, at the same time or each on different parts of the face. Maybe use it during the day and then use the peter roth at night under the hope in a jar. That is what I do with my proactive. I kind of integrate it with my philosophy. definitely give the cleanser a try!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Chermarie

Originally Posted by Then Acne prone/combo skin
Cleanser: Perri Skin Care 10% Glycolic Cleanser

Toner: Perri Skin Care 10% Glycolic Toner

Treatments: Homemade Vit C serum and MD Forte 11 Lotion

Moisturizer: Emu Oil

Sunscreen: La Roche Pose anthelios spf 45 or 60

Evening:

Same cleanser and toner

Retin a .1 cream

Hello! A few of us are wondering how you make a homemade Vit C serum??? you've got us all wondering! Do you have a recipe you follow? Would you be willing to share
icon_redface.gif
?? hahaha, Thanks for any help you send our way! Chermarie

Originally Posted by Trisha Heres mine then:
SKIN TYPE (Normal, dry, oily, combo, dehydrated, acne prone, sensitive): Oily, acne prone skin with dehydrated patches where I use acne treatments

CLEANSER: Eve Lom

TONER: Rarely use onem have never found one i liked or thought was making a difference!

MOISTURISER: (day and/or night): Philosophy Hope In A Jar

EYE CREAM: Almay Brightening & Tightening Eye Cream

FACIAL WASH: I am in search of new mild fac wash!

EXFOLIATOR: Dr Brandts Microdermabraison In A Jar (twice weekly) then Origins Never A Dull Moment the rest of the time.

ACNE TREATMENT: Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel

MASK: Origins Out Of Trouble & Origins Drink Up

Hi Trish! I have heard a lot about the eve lom cleanser, but I thought it was for dry skin?? Do they make one for oily or do you just use the same cleanser for all skin types? Thanks for your help! Chermarie
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse SKIN TYPE : classic combination (normal to dry cheeks, oily t zone.) in the winter i have dry cheeks, forehead and jaw, normal nose.
CLEANSER: anna sui facial bar 1 for combination skin

TONER: orange flower water or proactiv in the summer

MOISTURISER: dove unscented w/ SPF 15.

EYE CREAM : none

FACIAL WASH: none

EXFOLIATOR: aspirin mask or paulas choice AHA 8%

ACNE TREATMENT: none. when i have a break out i sometimes dab proactiv toner on the area.

MASK: queen helene mint julep masque (clay based) for in the summer.

Hi! What does the aspirin mask do and how do you make it? I have read that people use aspirin toners and masks and also dab it on zits but I don't know where to find the recipe for it and what it does or how it works. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks, Chermarie

SKIN TYPE: normal and sensitive

CLEANSER: Kanebo Sensai Cleasing oil + Milky Soap

TONER: Darphin Intral Tonic, Primaflora Hamamelis water

MOISTURISER (day and/or night):

morning: Clinique Superdefence spf 25 or when I dont go out Sisley Hydra Flash Formula Intensive

night: Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque or Nuxe Reve de Miel

EYE CREAM : Nuxe Nirvanesque eye serum and next in line La Prarie cellular eye countour cream, and if I go out La Prairie Cellular Smart eye Cream spf 15

FACIAL WASH: Kanebo Sensai Cleasing gel

EXFOLIATOR: Silk peeling powder Kanebo Sensai or Exfoliant Graines et Fleurs Cinq Mondes SPA or Decleor Pureté Exfoliant

ACNE TREATMENT: I don't have acne problems.

MASK: Sisley Botanical Facial mask with Linden Blossom and Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask

SKIN TYPE: combination: much more dry in the winter

CLEANSER
biggrin.gif
HC deep cleansing oil I LOVE this stuff!!!!

TONER: don"t use any

MOISTURISER (day and/or night):day; still looking
icon_frown.gif
right now using L'Oreal Wrinkle De-Crease...don't like it much night; after all these years, still like Avon hydrofirming night cream

EYE CREAM: still looking

FACIAL WASH: DHC cleansing foam it leaves my face feeling just right. not over dry and not greasy...CLEAN...just right!

EXFOLIATOR:St. Ives apricot, gentle

ACNE TREATMENT:

MASK: oatmeal, yogurt, and honey

I just ordered NU GLOW gonna give it a try , if anyone is interested I'll let you know how it works

Hi everyone (1st post)!!

My skincare regime (I have combo skin with a few clogged pores)

AM

CLEANSER: Trisan Antibacterial wash followed with Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub

MOISTURIZER: Paula's Choice Non-greasy Moisturizer

EYE CREAM: BB Hydrating Eye Cream

PM

CLEANSER: Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (my fave)

TONER: 3x week Neostrate 8% Glycolic Toner (prefer PTR Clarifying Tonic but more $$ however thinking of splurging b/c worth it)

MOISTURIZER: PC 2% BHA Lotion (when I don't use the toner) & when I use the toner Kiehls Sodium PCA moisturizer or BB Vitamin Enriched Moisturizer (when I feel dry)

I've been using this for about a year & getting a little bored (works well) but might change it up abit.

Nice meeting you all!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_smile.gif
Welcome to mut!

Originally Posted by creoula Hi everyone (1st post)!!My skincare regime (I have combo skin with a few clogged pores)

AM

CLEANSER: Trisan Antibacterial wash followed with Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub

MOISTURIZER: Paula's Choice Non-greasy Moisturizer

EYE CREAM: BB Hydrating Eye Cream

PM

CLEANSER: Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (my fave)

TONER: 3x week Neostrate 8% Glycolic Toner (prefer PTR Clarifying Tonic but more $$ however thinking of splurging b/c worth it)

MOISTURIZER: PC 2% BHA Lotion (when I don't use the toner) & when I use the toner Kiehls Sodium PCA moisturizer or BB Vitamin Enriched Moisturizer (when I feel dry)

I've been using this for about a year & getting a little bored (works well) but might change it up abit.

Nice meeting you all!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla
icon_smile.gif
Welcome to mut! Thank you!! I've been around just had not posted yet!!!Love the vibe here everyone is so friendly!
icon_biggrin.gif

:icon_love Yes, this is the best mu related site I've been to.

Originally Posted by creoula Thank you!! I've been around just had not posted yet!!!Love the vibe here everyone is so friendly!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla :icon_love Yes, this is the best mu related site I've been to. :icon_love I agree Lilla! Everyone here is SO helpful and friendly. It is so great how they are willing to share their experiences AND their reviews on every product they have tried. It is really helpful to be able to get other's opinion on a product so you will know what to expect and see if you want to give it a try or not. It really is FUN, like having a bunch of sisters or really good roommates!, PLUS they have so much knowledge and are happy to pass it on. I love this site and the people on it so much that I tell my good friends about it. They come back and thank me! They love that they can find out about so many different things! My love and thanks to all the Mut-ters! You girls(and guys) are wonderful!
icon_wink.gif
Thanks, Chermarie

I CLEAN MY FACE 3 TIME A DAY WITH CLINIQUE SOAP

MY MISTURIZER IS CLINIQUE DIFERENT MOISTURIZER GEL,.

Origins A peerfect World with White tea lotion toner

i love drink green tea

suplement *Omega 3,..calsium and Magnesium,..Collagen,..vit a,c,b2

I LIKE BLUBERY WITH YOGURTH
icon_biggrin.gif

EYES USE IPSA:icon_love

Back