Favourite Leave-In Conditioner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Fekkai shea butter for my ends and I use Biolage and Redken
smile.gif
it depends on what kinda of hair type you have.. every product is different for everyone but those work best for me.

I am using Dr. Spiller (contains collagen - source of protein/vitamin to our hair). My hair becomes dry after many time of coloring and I have to use the hair conditioner 3 times a week to make it soft and silky.

Best stuff ever...Schwarzkopf makes a split end repair cream and I love love love it !!

Originally Posted by jessiej78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dove Sheer Moisture. I just got this in it's Intense Frizz formula (I didn't like the regular one), and am anxious to see how it does. But for now (well when my hair is curly, right now my hair is straight, so no water-based anything for a while! lol), I'm using Fekkai's Glossing Cream. It's alright, but it doesn't really moisturize as well as others I've used. But it sure does bring the shne!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by katina74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Infusium 23 This was one of the first I used, but my hair is so thick, I had to start looking for a cream because I ran out of this so fast! But it does work very well!

Originally Posted by oneewiishx0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...it depends on what kinda of hair type you have.. every product is different for everyone... Agreed. I have very thick, below-ear-when-curly, shoulder-length-when-straight, bi-racial curly hair (Black and Hispanic), so keep that in mind with my rec's.

Originally Posted by perlanga2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif John Frieda frizz ease I used this, too, but didn't really get very good results...
frown.gif

Anyways, what I've found to give me good results:

Aquelle AquaCream Molding Paste-- very good hold and definition on top of moisturization. Sometimes I just use this and this alone when styling my hair in the morning. Just run through my hair generously, and wrap up with a towel, walk around doing my morning routine for a while, take down the towel later, and voila! Perfect, hydrated, curls! It has marine extracts that I really think help. You can get this at Sally Beauty Supply.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Smooth Shine Anti-Frizz Cream-- This stuff is extremely hard to find, but well worth it when you do! Smells like Pineapple and very thick, so not a goodbuy for fine hair, but perfect for mine! A smaller amount goes a good long way. Very emollient
smile.gif

I use the one from Herbal Essences, the one that comes in an orange bottle, can't remeber the exact name (frizzy something, lol). It's just an ok conditioner, but the best I've tried so far.

The RUSK 'Sensories' line has a great leave-in (all the products in this line smell incredible!)...I also like Ojon hair restorative....I didn't use it correctly at first (and I used WAYYYY too much), but after I started using it correctly (dur!), I found it left my hair shiny, silky and smooth! I love the stuff!!!! I plan to get more products from the Ojon line....They're expensive, but, (IMO) worth it.

I love garnier frutis(sp?) split end mender/ repairer

I stopped straightening and blow drying my hair

used that for like 2 weeks and my hair grew so fast!

Sorry to bump this, I just want to say thanks for the replies everyone! I'm gonna try Infusium23 now.

I use Pantene's leave in conditioner...I forgot if that's the exact name of it, but I just love how it smells and how it leaves my hair so smooth even with all my split ends!!! It was my life-saver when I had longer hair.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif Please post your favourite Leave-In Conditioner here, pretty please
heart.gif
I haven't found any, yet because I've only tried a few; MOP, Jean-Marc Maniatis and Tigi.

So far I really like Tigi Bed Head Ego Boost. I like that it makes my hair soft, shiny and healthy too.

Please share if you have any favourite and explain why you love/like it.

PS. I've searched for the same/similar thread, but there wasn't any thread posted for this topic, yet.

Roux's 2-Phase equalizing leave-in treatment or Fermodyl Interactives 2-Phase Treatment & Shine (either the 0233 of 0619 formulas)... instant and wonderful detangling and great shine (breakage reducing for the 0233 formula, moisture increasing for the 0619 formula) ;-)) And they don't weight hair down !!

Back