Favourite Leave-In Conditioner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried a couple of different ones. I LOVE the Redken antisnap. Its about 20 dollars and works really well. Its a little expensive but lasts for a long time. My hair is super dry, thin and damaged and it makes it soft and smooth. Ive tried the dove moisture leave in and toni and guy leave in treatment, and it is heavy and makes my hair feel worse.

Just type in Redken antisnap and read the reviews. Its awesome!

i tried bonacure schwarzkopf.. i think the milk kick leave in conditioner...

this was almost two years back... was recommended by the person who cut my hair. i remember liking it. i discontinued it coz i have really oily scalp n even that would weigh my hair down
frown.gif

Kevin Murphy Leave-in.Luxury and Blended Beauty Straight Pearl are my favourites by far. I've tried quite a few, since my hair is coarse, frizzy, dry and overall crappy. But these help a GREAT deal.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Healthy Attitude

on the flip side,

BC Bonacure Moisture Kick leaves hair FLAAAT!

I love the Garnier Fructis Color Shield leave-in and the Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship split end protector leave-in. Those are the only ones I use, but I use the HE one the most. I only use the GF one if I'm going to be out in the sun.

My favorite is Aveeno's Leave in Conditer/Treatment.

Makes my hair feel so silky and shiny!

Has anyone tried Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle? I'm really curious about it; I have their spray conditioner and love it but I find their shampoos to be only mediocre.

OMG, I just discovered Phyto No. 9 leave-in conditioner. I am in love!! It really has made my hair super soft, as well as look in much better shape. I had been a huge advocate of Redken products, but nothing even compares to Phyto.

I love Ojon Revitalizing Mist. It's $26 a bottle, but I think it's definitely worth it. HTH

I'm in love with my jumbo bottle of

AG Fast Food!!!

So moisturizing.. you only need a little bit and it smells amazing!!!!!!

i really like the Infusium 23 Repairologie Leave-In Treatment. it helps to repair my dry, damaged hair, and makes it silkier than other leave-ins.

Back