Fergie Goes Brunette: Love It or Hate It?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really doesn't suit her, perhaps if it was shorter or had a bit more body to it, it would look nicer...nah the whole thing is just wrong.

Originally Posted by makeupbymonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think she looks old really old but i like her
smile.gif
i agree.

I think the brown looks quite nice on her, but perhaps another hairstyle would suit her better? With the straightened hair, it looks like the hair's sticking flatly to her head, and it doesn't really suit her.

i've always rather liked the way her face looks, it's different, and maybe a little puffy, but certainly not ugly.

the steely dark gray/brown hair though, atrocious.

It defintely needs to be curly or wavy, but the colour is ok, it just looks bad so STRAIGHT!

I agree that a warmer chocolate brown with red undertones would have been more attractive

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Her stylist needs to be fired STAT! Her brown is ash based...and looks green....gross, shoulda gone with a chocolatey shade with red undertones to it I totally agree with HairEgo!!!
five.gif
I think this new color ages her...
plthumbsdown.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im sorry, I have no love for her no matter what she does...her face is still the same...oi!!
Im sorry
frown.gif

dito.gif

ewwwwwwwwww i never thought she was a beauty...but please go back to blonde...i cant believe she leaves the house every morning

Her face still looks the same. I want to know what made her go with the middle part? Makes her look old IMO.

It really seems to age her. I don't really like it. I think she would look better if it wasn't so dark.

Back