Fergie Goes Brunette: Love It or Hate It?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thousand percent better as a blond. This seriously makes her look a lot older and harder -- I hope she goes back to blond soon.

Ouch ! I don't know if it's just the camera's angle, but that shade doesn't suit her imo. It ages her !

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif She should consider a style to cover up her face lol dang thats harsh.
the brown color isn't flattering. the blonde to makes her look younger but whatever, at least she's doing something different I spose

i don't care for it too much. i think it would look better being lighter, like a dark blonde or very light brown. and i don't like her hairstyled, i thinks it's too long and too thin for her. i know this sounds mean, but she just always looks so fake to me.

I had enough of her! Between "My Humps" & her GAWDAWFUL solo album my gag reflexes have pretty much had it!
pedro.gif

I think the style is bad, and the color could be lighter, but hey at least it's shiny?

Originally Posted by aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif im sorry, i have no love for her no matter what she does...her face is still the same...oi!!
Im sorry
frown.gif

ditto.

She looks more like a Morticia Addams that has been punched in the face than a celebrity imo
frown.gif

I just really hate this. At least with the blonde hair she looks more fresh and vibrant.

Back