first love

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle hm...my first love cheated on me and dumped me in a really bad way. they say guys who hurt you are the ones you´d always take back for some reason (could be totally true in my case, I didn´t run into him yet to find out if that´s actually true)
so I really hope I get over him sometime. I think everybody´s different so you can´t really make this a general rule.

I feel your pain Andrea!

My first love was the same, he cheated and hurt me many times. But, I dumped him before he hurt me again. And 2 years after, I met my future husband.

I did get over him, but I could never forget of what he did to me before.

I've learned a lot of life lessons because of him.

You will get over him, but you can never forget him; it will be one of your life lesson.

I don't think you can ever really get over your first love. I will forever have a little spot for him in my heart. It's such a special thing to have, especially if it was a great experience. Mine was a good friend that I would see frequently, but never ever dreamed of loving in that way. It was such a nice time in my life. I will never forget him. He had the best sense of humor, eyes and smile. Brings a grin to my face when I think about the whole thing.
smile.gif

thanx evryone for posting, its just something iv always wondered about because thats all everyone says to me is that ill never love anyone more my first love, but then i think well if thats true.... will when im older with kids with another man wud that mean id be in love with some1 else? lol
icon_confused.gif
, ur answers were all great info, thank you.

luv becky x x x

Originally Posted by beckybum69 thanx evryone for posting, its just something iv always wondered about because thats all everyone says to me is that ill never love anyone more my first love, but then i think well if thats true.... will when im older with kids with another man wud that mean id be in love with some1 else? lol
icon_confused.gif
, ur answers were all great info, thank you.
luv becky x x x

smile.gif
smile.gif

Becky - u probably won't forget the first love. There is an old saying, "the first cut is the deepest". In time, you will heal and for the better. No relationship is perfect but try to take the best from each one, whether good or bad. Life has a way of balancing itself out - just like yin there must be yang. Chin up young lady and hang in there. We are here to get u through this.

Back