First tutorial on MUT - Pressing pigment

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I thought a clamp would be expensive. You can obviously tell I spend too little time in hardware stores.

I'm from England, I was wondering if anyone knew what alcohol is suitable this. I've looked around for 91% alcohol products but to be honest don't know what I'm looking for or where to look.

Originally Posted by pea789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm from England, I was wondering if anyone knew what alcohol is suitable this. I've looked around for 91% alcohol products but to be honest don't know what I'm looking for or where to look. They are called Surgical spirit over at UK if i am not mistaken!

what if you dont use the c-clamp , how does the shadow turn out without the quarters

wow thats very clever, how long do they last before cracking? about the same as any other?

Thank you very impressive
redface.gif
)

I was breaking my brain trying to figure it out, and you make it so easy! Thanks a million!

Thanks for the tut! I want to try it, but it looks like alot of work! If I'm feeling ambitious sometime soon, I'll go shopping for supplies and give it a shot. So...one question...you can't buy those empty pans anywhere? You have to actually spend the money on e/s then dump it?

Back