First tutorial on MUT - Pressing pigment

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered some online from a site called ecrater.com and if you go to ebay and type in "empty eye shadow pans" you'll get a hit there too. hth

BTW...I have purchased already pressed pigments from judy and they were great so...if it looks like too much work Judy does a great job.

Great tutorial!

Thanks so much for sharing.
biggrin.gif

I am going to Loews tonight to try and find a c-clamp. Are you serious?!?! You have done an awesome job with this tut. I really need to by some 15+ makeup palette. I need atleast 10.

Thank you so much?

Originally Posted by nik /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow thats very clever, how long do they last before cracking? about the same as any other?Thank you very impressive
redface.gif
)

They will stay pressed 4evar!! The alcohol holds the pigments pretty well as long as you dont drop them or brutally savage them LOL

haha great tut!! did that with all my Jesse's Girl eyeshadows,thing is some of the cheapo eyeshdow pans are held with some strong glue! me and my sister had to use for 4 tacks to get a pan out of this 99 cent store crap we bought! 4 tacks!!!

that was a fun day.....=/

Do you know where to find the actual press.. it looks like a hammer in the shape of a compact.. Any help would be great thanks!!

Yay, Thanks! I just bought some shadow that came broken, but I don't want to mess with returning it, hopefully this method will fix it up nicely!

Back