flat rear

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
hi every body. I have very wide hip bones and it makes my butt look flat on the sides. i am tired of it, and i want it to be bigger. is there anything that can be done?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by diamonds hi every body. I have very wide hip bones and it makes my butt look flat on the sides. i am tired of it, and i want it to be bigger. is there anything that can be done?
Since you're young,just try to be patient..In the next few years you'll start fillin' out in all the right places

Reaction score
I totally agree with Allisong. I'm sure in a few years you'll have more curves than you know what to do with
They do have those padded underwear but I think that might be more embaressing than having a flat bottom!

Reaction score
Give it time, you are very young. I was a late bloomer and looked like I as 9 when I was 14. Now they call me J Lo and I get annoyed----- go figure....

Reaction score
I agree with the other ladies - you'll fill out in no time. I used to wish for bigger breasts, and they blossomed (LOL) in my late teens/early 20's.

Reaction score
Diamonds, I was reading this post and I wonder if you have an update for us?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by diamonds hi every body. I have very wide hip bones and it makes my butt look flat on the sides. i am tired of it, and i want it to be bigger. is there anything that can be done?
Jeans with pockets that are higher up on the butt make bottoms look bigger.

Latest posts