Flavor Of Love!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...no it's not sad it's funny...people trying to squeeze out their 15 minutes of fame...I know there was this girl once who was on all the reality dating shows...Elimidate, Blind Date...all of them...But she had a different name each time...lol

i saw that! i didn't finish watching it though. how did her date go? did she get picked?

I saw that last night. It was so gross, but she kind of deserved it for being such a b!tch. :icon_lol:

Actually, I feel sorry for New York after they showed her mom. She was really mean to her own daughter. No wonder she grew up to be like that.

i know. i did feel sorry for her after they showed her mom.

and lmao at the spitting on NY! i just wish they had gotten into a real fight. ahhahahahahaha

Miss New York's mom can really give a sista low self-esteem! She's a witch! As much as I can't stand Miss New York, I have to give her props for going after Pumpkin. I would have stomped the hell out of that trick if she spit on me! Spitting on someone is the worst you can do! I think it's despicable! I would have preferred her to call Miss New York a witch, or hell, even slap her, before she spit on her.

Next week's previews are interesting. I think Flava will kick Miss New York to the side because she's too clingy. For some strange reason, Flava is always surrounded by women and Miss New York can't handle that. I think Hoopz will win. I still don't get what these women see in this man. He does not have the type of money they think he does, he's rude, immature, eats like a pig, and is FUGLY! I mean, once in a while you meet someone that is not classically handsome, but extremely charming. You may be willing to overlook his looks. Flava is NOT that man. There is NOTHING appealing about him.

Miss New York finally takes off all that heavy eye makeup for Mexico! It's about damn time! Who the hell wears the smoky eye look EVERY DAY???

LOL I agree w/you Bronxcutie I think Flav will choose Hoopz in the end. I love to hate New York but I felt sorry for her when they showed her psycho mother (what a B!) and the spitting incident. I would have loved to seen a catfight.. between those two..:icon_twis

i was lmao at the mom though

"you will never never ever ever ever. ever...ever. never ever marry him"

flavor flav is disgusting. they just want him for his money, if he actually has any. who could say that they love him? *pukes*

i think hes broke too. from the beginning, i thought hoopz would win. she's pretty, confident, and quiet- perfect combo for any woman. I wonder how long they will last, and what hoopz is gonna do when she sees hes broke? but she probably already knows that. :whistling:

i'm glad that flavor flav picked hoopz. she is very sweet and has a great personality. so does flavor flav, yet hes just plain icky in any other way. i'm so glad that new york got kicked out. i laughed my butt off! that was the moment i was waiting for.

I was kinda surprised he picked hoopz because i dont really take the show seriously. I though just for show he would have picked NY.

i thought he was going to pick ny cause shes psycho like him and i thought hoopz was to good for him .... i think he only picked her because she didnt give it up!

I saw Hoopz on 106&Park and she looked so pretty. She says that her and Flav are not together but they are very good friends. Hmm..Why didn't I know that wasn't gonna last?!

I was waiting for her to surface some where and use the "we are just friends" line. That is what happens with all of these reality couples and come on Flav, a mess!

I was waiting for that too! I will definitely be watching the Reunion Special this Sunday...it's my guilty pleasure:p

Back