Flavor Of Love!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if he picked NY, would they be more than "just friends"?

Oh, how I loved this show, it was great, much better than "strange Love". I love 'trashy' shows :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tonight is the reunion. I cannot wait to see it... the clips look so freaking funny!

I missed it! Well i forgot about it and they were giving it just an hour ago and i missed it again so ill have to wait for another repeat to come on.

I never saw this show while it was on but I saw the last half hour of the reunion this morning ( a repeat) and it looked pretty funny.Evidently now they are going to have a Flavor of Love Part 2--since Flava says he didn't find what he was looking for the first time. So I guess that should be airing sometime in the fairly near future...

hehehehe. it was pretty funnny. i was laughing when "Cherries" was getting pissed off and she left.

I loved watching the FOL it was hilarious and it is sad to say I never missed a show...I mean really who would'nt want to see a bunch of hoodrats fight over a played out broke 47 year old man...HaHa

I just saw this video on youtube and OMG you guys have to check it out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Okhl_fOHUpI

Oh snap I missed the reuinion show! Oh well, they will rerun it a billion times! I started watching this show about halfway through the season and got hooked. Most of the time I just sat there with my mouth hanging open, going "I can't believe I'm seeing this..."

I'm not at all surprised that Hoopz and Flav didn't get together. She acted weird when she won, like she suddenly realized she didn't WANT to win!!!!!! Go figure! :wacko:

Back