Fluidline/Smudgepots - worth it for beginners?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome stuff. What color did you buy?

I tried bobbi brown's last week. the MA and I only applied it to my lower lash line, nice color but it had disappeared within a few hours. Promptly returned it the next day.

i have my bobbi brown in chocolate shimmer for over a year and i'm still not done with it yet...note that i use it almost everyday. i think gel liners worth every penny. they might seem very tiny tub, but little goes a long way. i used to use MAC eye kohl everyday and i have to repurchase every 3 months. compare it to fluidline, they cost almost the same but i bet it'll take forever to use up the gel liner. i use a tiny angled brush from CVS to apply gel liner, i thought it was extremely easy to apply. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I prefer Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner over Stila Smudge Pots. I have one in black that I simply must get rid of. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That is all.

I dont think there is much difference between applying liquid and gel eyeliner. Get a sample from someone on here - loads of people sell samples! Then you can have a go a few times before commiting to a big pot.

I got a sample in a box of goodies my best friend bought me. Never looked back!

xxx

I like gel e/l--Smudgepots is my favorite kind--but prefer using wet e/s as e/l--it's a little easier and the product lasts longer for me.

I learned with a cheap liquid liner from maybelline first, that was really hard for me at first & then I got the hang of it. Then when I moved on to fluidline it wasn't a challenge at all. So I'd recommend practicing that way.

Back