Foods you absolutely GORGE yourself on

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh god, I'm going to sound like a pig!

I LOVE sushi (and rack up quite a bill every time), most seafoods, ribeye steak (yum, just had it tonight), and anything my mom makes, hehe!

Chocolate chip cookies.

Warm ones.

The kind you just pull out of the oven and they are barely cool enough to eat - that with some ice cold milk, and I am eating all of the cookies I just made! YIKES!

yes!! how could i forget pomegranates!

side note- have you tried fyrinnae's pomegranate oil? smells more like bubblegum though.

dorayaki (red beans paste between two pancakes) i loooove them so much.

nutella ^^

sushi (oops, that's what i did last saturday :eusa_whistle:)

cheesecake

carrotcake (YUM !)

smoothies ! (i mean only with fruits, not milkshakes)

etc... basically i love everything sugar based, lol my taste stopped growing up a long time ago :rotfl:

I wish I hadnt read this thread, b/c now I am hungry reading it and I have to go the grocery store. I better eat a snack before I go or I will buy a lot of junk, I buy weird stuff when I am hungry, everything looks good.

I don't have an actual recipe, I just sort of cut up the kielbasa, then brown it, lastly throw in some tomatoes and bell peppers (yellow) and cover it for a while, let it simmer...

Oooh...Good thread!

I could eat:

CHEESE!! Any kind, but especially goat cheese, or sharp cheddar on sourdough bread!

Most things with cheese in them - lasagna, enchiladas, omelettes, etc... :rotfl:

Ice cream - especially Cold Stone!

Movie popcorn

McDonald's French Fries

Cheddar Nacho Cheese-its

Oh, and Diet Coke! lol! Not to lose weight, I just prefer the taste - regular pop is too sweet. I could seriously drink it by the gallon!

Sushi

Ice Cream-- anyyyyyyyyyy kind

Cookie-- anyyyyyyy kind lol

Trail mix with nuts and dried fruit

Pasta Salads

Jalapeno burgers in general and any chocolate. I've always told my b/f how I would love to be eaten by a big chocolate bar, what a way to go lol

Chocolate chip cookie dough icecream, homemade mac and cheese, fettucine alfredo, garlic bread, dinner rolls. I'm going to stop now.

Cheese! I just had a 1/2 lb block of cheese with crackers for dinner tonight, as a matter of fact. :yummy: I'm totally addicted to cheese, so I only allow myself to buy it once in a while, and then it's usually gone in one sitting. :pig:

no way! I used to do that too.

Now I'm all about ethnic indian food. mmm i can't get enough.

Back